Welcome to the Habits for Wellbeing website!
Are you interested in having greater balance, clarity and participating more authentically in your life? Is it time to be the real YOU?
Maybe you have tried putting everyone’s needs before your own, having a strong personal will, ignoring situations or fears and hope they would go away, denying yourself, being a martyr or ….?
Did you find some of these strategies work at the start, however in the long-run they weren’t sustainable and you wound up feeling tired and exhausted? Well, maybe it is time to stop and just be yourself now? If you are ready to uncover those silent saboteurs or blockages that may have limited your life, so you can open your heart and live to your deepest potential, please read on!
At Habits for Wellbeing we inspire, remind and facilitate the growth of individuals and groups to “Find the Courage… Be Yourself”, so we connect to life authentically and live in peace and harmony. We recognise the only place where change happens is in the present moment and it takes courage to change (as we don’t know what the future holds). In life, quite often we are so busy and doing so much, we actually miss this moment (where all change takes place).
We support you with deep empathy and compassion to simply be with this moment, so you can connect to yourself consciously and see clearly in to your life right now (and identify your blocks or resistance), so in turn you can make better decisions by increasing your awareness of your authentic self or well-being as well as connect more openly and deeply to the people around you.
- feeling out of balance in your life?
- going through a transition in life? (e.g. changing jobs)
- ready to simplify your life?
- facing a stressful issue at work?
- needing some support to deal with fear or self-doubt?
- experiencing challenges in your relationships?
- wanting to increase your self-reliance or self-compassion?
- feeling overwhelmed or confused with everything you have to do?
- ready to take better care of yourself and look after your health and wellbeing?
- wanting to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life?
To thank you for dropping by – I would like to offer you a free subscription to our Well-being Newsletter and also weekly well-being reminders and inspiration. When you subscribe you also receive a free gift – the Habits for Wellbeing e-journal. The journal can support you in taking time out for your self and your well-being after a busy day, week, month or year. Just subscribe to the right!