You are here, however you want to be there. I get it...
Maybe you are -
- Continually running late for appointments.
- Valuing being right over being effective.
- Saying "yes" to people in your life, when you would really like to say "no".
- Struggling to start a project as the circumstances never seem to be just right.
- Becoming impatient when the changes in your life are not happening as fast as you would like.
- Not standing up for yourself in conversations as you don't like conflict.
- Accomplishing something you really want, however then throwing it all away as you think you don't deserve it.
- Settling for less than what you really want in your life because you think you are not worth it.
Blind Spot sessions help keep you connected to what really matters most to you as you create a career and life you love.
This Is A Colored Section Title To Break Up Your Page
What is really stopping you from living an aligned career and life?
In the Blind Spot sessions we will shed light on where you are now and what is holding you back (i.e your limiting beliefs or fears) from taking the steps forward in your professional or personal life. You will also identify what needs to be let-go of right now (i.e. any self-sabotaging behaviours), so you feel more aligned with your values and potential. Then identify steps you can take to stay focused and move forward!
Does this sound like you?
If so, see below for the next step...
Feedback from Coaching and Mentoring Sessions
I would highly recommend Jane Taylor from Habits for Wellbeing for professional guidance with any area of your life. I had a session with Jane and through Jane's professionalism, genuine compassion, beautiful presence and tone of voice and natural empathy I felt I could express myself clearly and with this clarity made me realise some of the unhealthy habits I had conditioned myself to accept were ok to live by on a daily basis. Since the session Jane has made a special and touching effort to follow up on my progress and this has further encouraged me to practice on a daily basis the techiques I developed during the session in order to love myself unconditionally and live each day with healthy and positive habits. I will be forever grateful for your professional guidance Jane and when in need I will be sure to book another session with you.
Emma Weldon, Life Coach and Mentor for young people, ME – Motivational Empowerment Youth Life Coaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course you can - we can cater for individual needs and requirements. Just let me know some times that suit you (that work with QLD, Australian time) and we can go from there.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.