Currently, maybe you...
Feel like you don't have enough money?
Bills being paid late? Forgetting you had gift vouchers and find them when they are expired?
Don't know where your money is going? Receipts, invoices and financial documents all over the place?
Are trying to fit it all in, however are feeling tired and run down?
Or even feeling a sense of powerlessness over your finances?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, don't worry you are not alone!
Why not join us for CEO of Your Finances, so you can discover where you are financially and create a life you love!
What Will You Learn?
Specifically you will learn to -
- Take time out to reflect and focus on your own money and financial situation.
- Create your financial vision and identify what wealth is for you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Establish sustainable habits and routines for your finances.
- Focus on prioritising and identifying a range of strategies for your money and finances.
- Start to reclaim your power.
- Identify your money leaks.
- Create a spending plan and debt repayment plan (if that relates to you).
- Determine the attributes of your Board of Directors, so you can start looking for them.
- Discover any stumbling blocks, including becoming aware of your inner critic.
- Identify types of income you can make.
- Start taking steps toward financial freedom.
- Join a group of like-minded women learning to nurture their essential needs.
We will take the time so you can align to your mind, heart and spirit. The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories about your finances, the heart work looks at the practices of forgiveness, emotional intelligence and self-compassion of financial wellbeing and the spirit work relates to living in alignment with your gifts and making a difference to others.
How does CEO of Your Finances work?
CEO of Your Finances is all about you developing self-awareness and self-knowledge so you can focus on your own money and finances for 35 days. Throughout the 35 days, you will reconnect to your vision of wealth and reflect on what is really preventing you from taking action towards looking after finances. You will also be encouraged to take daily action towards creating sustainable habits for your own financial mastery in a safe and supportive environment.
Week 1 - Time to Reconnect
Reconnection is the them for week 1. This week you will reconnect with -
- your essential needs, and
- create your own vision for your financial self-care.
You will also be celebrating and acknowledging you and your journey up until now. Once you have done this, you will make sure you have your courage and self-compassion for the adventure ahead.
Week 2 - Financial Self-Knowledge
In week 2 you will be learning more about yourself and start to look in the financial mirror. You will discover -
- what it costs to be you,
- your income and monthly cushion,
- your net worth,
- where your insurances and superannuation are at, and
- if and where you are giving your power away.
Week 3 - Clarity Around Underearning
Clarity around Underearning is the theme for week 3. We will have a look at -
- what it means to be free from underearning or financially free,
- explore the power of words,
- identify your financial priorities,
- discover any money leaks you may be experiencing,
- create your financial calendar, and
- adjust any expenses (if required).
Week 4 - Focused Action
Focused action is the theme for week 4. This week you will be -
- identifying healthy financial habits,
- discussing the miracle of forgiveness,
- clarifying your values,
- transforming stumbling blocks,
- focusing on cultivating gratitude, and
- ways you can add value.
Week 5 - Coaching Session and Celebrating!
Your coaching session and celebrating are the focus for week 5. We will -
- celebrate how far you have travelled in your financial adventure,
- identify your goals,
- create a spending and debt repayment plan,
- clear any clutter,
- identify your own board of directors, and
- have your own coaching session with Jane.
When you join the CEO of Your Finances, you'll benefit from -
Personal Growth and Learning
As you participate and engage in CEO of Your Finances you will discover additional self-worth and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
No longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In CEO of Your Finances, you will be using workshops and systems to track your changes. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
Energy & Flow
There may be days (or weeks) in your profession or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace.
Encouragement and Support
You will have encouragement from other CEO of Your Finances members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In CEO of Your Finances, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's included in the CEO of Your Finances?
You will receive a variety of practical tools and 35 lots of worksheets to help you get to know YOUR finances and money better!
Over the 5 weeks, you will be given activities and tools so you can prioritise and develop your financial wellbeing habits.
Our Private Facebook group is a great place to share your priorities and habits, so you can make them stick and we can celebrate YOU!
You will have access to an ICF Certified Coach whilst CEO of Your Finances is running in the private Facebook group.
You will receive a 1 x 60-minute coaching session in week 5 of the course to support you become the CEO of Your Finances.
When you join CEO of Your Finances you can connect with other like-minded people in our private Facebook group.
Who is CEO of Your Finances for?
- know it is time to stop and focus on your money needs and finances
- are ready to change your relationship with money
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt)
- would like to increase your self-awareness and self-knowledge around your finances
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth
- want to keep growing and learning so you can take your personal and professional life to the next level
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey!
What Are Other Women Saying About CEO of Your Finances?
In it's current format, this is the first time CEO of Your Finances has been offered, so we will add feedback once we receive it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in CEO of YOUR Finances!
CEO of Your Finances is an educational program. You will receive 1 x 1-hour coaching session with Jane at the end of the 4 weeks. CEO of Your Finances is designed for you to discover your own answers. Participants in the program take responsibility for their own experience and changes in behaviour. Jane Taylor and the guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them, unless participants choose to hire them for other services.
Of course you can! That is precisely why I create the resources and have a private Facebook Group - so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
You will receive 1 x 1-hour coaching session with me. You will also get access to the worksheets and tools I created that include self-inquiry exercises. You also have access to the private Facebook Group. In this group I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there.
No, it is not.
CEO of Your Finances is an educational course, not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. It is about YOU developing awareness about your own money and financial situation. Participants in the course take responsibility for their own experience, and Jane Taylor and the guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them.
It is important to understand that CEO of Your Finances is NOT coaching, mindfulness or psychotherapy training. However, it could be a useful add-on to these as well as education/teacher and human resources training.
CEO of Your Finances is all about education - providing tools, strategies and resources to support you to make any changes you choose to and become the expert in your own life and stand in your own power. You will also receive 1 x 1-hour coaching session with Jane.
If you are in psychotherapy whilst you are involved with CEO of Your Finances please tell your therapist.
Why I created CEO of Your Finances...
Hi - I am Jane - thanks for dropping by.
I created the CEO of Your Finances after my own experiences with money and being on Centrelink (Government allowance) and living off my credit card (after resigning from my job). During that time, I was meeting many women who have had similar experiences (i.e. not valuing themselves or their gifts). What they said they required was a simple, easy to understand process for understanding their finances, so they could develop effective and sustainable habits for looking after their finances (without the pressure of buying products or investments). Subsequently, with their support I created CEO of Your Finances.
The process has been specifically designed for women to feel empowered as they increase their clarity, knowledge and understanding of their current financial situation, get organised and develop their own steps towards financial mastery with the support of their Board of Directors (i.e. the trusted support people in their life).
CEO of Your Finances is for women who are ready to start focusing, get clarity and develop self-awareness and self-management processes for your finances, so you can have the energy to live a career and life you love.