At Habits for Wellbeing we are committed to supporting people to “Discover Your Courage to Be Yourself… One Habit at a Time” and at the heart of everything we do, is to support people to trust and be themselves, because everybody’s life and well-being matters!
We contribute a percentage of our earnings to give back to charities and community agencies that make a difference in other people’s lives in a meaningful and personal way.
We choose causes with a local and international who focus on supporting women, children and young people. Currently we are giving back to –
Tweed Valley Women’s Service
The Tweed Valley Women’s Service provides opportunities for women to nurture their inherent strengths and to make their own life choices by way of –
- a safe and stimulating resource centre,
- safe crisis accommodation for women and children escaping family violence,
- raising awareness of issues affecting women,
- providing opportunities for creativity and self-expression.
You can read about how we have supported Tweed Valley Women’s Service below –
- June 28, 2015 The Connection: Mind Your Body Movie Fundraiser – we raised $110
- November 23, 2013 For the Love of Women Event – we raised $600
In 2014, we chose to put a team in Mindful in May and raise money for Charity Water. Charity Water is a not for profit organisation that builds clean water wells in the developing world. In 2014, we raised $500 to help this cause and you can visit our fundraising page here.
“The gift of learning to meditate is the greatest gift you can give yourself.” – Sogyal Rinpoche