What are the benefits of sponsoring the Mastermind Education for a Cause: High Tea Charity Event?
- Connect, inspire and celebrate with women in the local Gold Coast area
- Promote your brand, product or service to potential clients
- Associate with other like-minded business and professional women
- Increase awareness and exposure of your business through pre‐event marketing
- Expand your client base
- Demonstrate a commitment to supporting the local community of women
- Showcase products and services to local women, if you also choose to have an exhibitor table at the event.
What's Included in My Sponsorship Pack?
- Entry & privileges, such as table display for Premium Sponsors as well as logo on event power point.
- Time to connect with women from the local area.
- Participation in the event.
- A goodies bag to take home!
- Exposure on the Mastermind Education for Women in Business Facebook page, the Commercial Law website and on the Habits for Wellbeing website leading up to the event and for at least 2 months after the event, with a link back to your website.
- Further opportunity to promote your business with the provision of a tangible item for the guest participant bags or the chance to promote your business through the donation of a major prize for the raffle.
- Further opportunity to promote your business with the provision of a tangible item for the guest goodie bags.
- Promotion on social media leading up to the event as well as emails sent to contacts.
- Opportunity to be photographed with your prize winner (if you wish to donate one) which will be published on social media and on the Commercial Law Group website and Habits for Wellbeing website.
- If you choose to donate gifts or prizes at the event, you will be able to put your logo on all of these.
- All the leads and referrals you make on the day for use in your business (obviously with the permission of participants).
What is the Audience's Profile?
- As the event is charity focused with the Women's Legal Service, we value all women and subsequently aim to be inclusive of all women. So, women from all walks of life will be invited. For example – sisters, aunties, mums and grandmothers as well as full-time officer workers, education personnel, nurses, part-time workers and small business owners from a range of areas including (but not limited to) travel, health and wellness, network marketing, fashion, jewellery, beauty, food and cooking, media, entertainment, trades, accounting, advertising, banking, hospitality, human resources, legal, insurance, retail, sales, real estate & marketing.
- We have space for up to 100 women to attend on the day.
I want to be a Sponsor, what do I do next?
- Contact Jane at Habits for Wellbeing on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ilona at Commercial Law Group on email@example.com to ensure there is still space for your particular business (as we only have one category for each business). If it is still available, we will ask you to complete the exhibitor agreement and registration form and then pay your exhibitor fee of $150 plus GST or the premium sponsor fee.
- Once we have received your signed forms and payment, you are confirmed for the event and we will e-mail you a checklist of things to do so we can start promoting your business.
What do I need to bring on the day?
Basically, what you bring is up to you, however you may like to think about the following -
- A smile and be ready to have some fun 🙂
- A banner for your business
- Product/s for showcasing and table
- Sign-up forms for your business
- Business cards or leaflets
- $1 and $2 coins for raffle/prize draw
- Your own merchant facility if you are going to have products or services for sale at your Sponsor table
- If you are supplying gifts or prizes, please make sure you get them to us well ahead of time
- Leave your worries at home!