Mindfulness is one of those things I have become more and more grateful for as life goes on. Sometimes I find it hard to explain what it is, however I wish (even though I know life is the way it is) I was more aware of mindfulness when I was playing tennis.
Subsequently, when I was asked to write an article for Medibank’s Be Magazine, I was more than happy to help out. You can read the article by clicking here.
If you would like to see some of the other media Jane Taylor and Habits for Wellbeing have been involved with, please click on the links below –
- Australian Natural Health Magazine February/March 2014
- ‘For the Love of Women’ Event in Tweed Valley Weekly November 2013
- Women’s Fitness Australia Magazine May 2013
- The Difference Interview with Dr Robin Mills
- An Overview on My (Jane Taylor) Tennis Journey
- My (Jane Taylor) A Current Affair Interview