Have you been looking for the secret? Yes, that one thing that holds the key to your dreams? Don’t worry, you are not alone!
I was searching for the secret for many, many years – in books (what I know), achievements (what I do), people (what they think of me) and possessions (what I have). For many years, I also thought I was alone and had a very deep sense of unworthiness and not being good enough and felt separate from who I Am.
What I have learnt and am continually reminded about is there are a number of ways to live courageously and wholeheartedly. And that is why I call the Habits for Wellbeing newsletter a TOOLKIT!
What is a Toolkit?
A Toolkit is –
- “A set of tools, especially one keep in a bag or box and used for a particular purpose.” – Oxford Dictionary
- “A set of tools designed to be used together or for a particular purpose.” – Free Dictionary
- “A set of tools in a box or bag” or “the things that you need in order to achieve something.” – Oxford Learners Dictionary
- “A set of tools.” – Cambridge Dictionary
- “A set of tools designed to be used together or for a particular purpose.” – Collins Dictionary
What is the Habits for Wellbeing Toolkit?
The Habits for Wellbeing Toolkit is –
- a place where we share our ideas, tools and inspiration for living a courageous and openhearted life,
- exclusive content and offers I do not share anywhere else,
- links to the latest Jane’s Journal posts (so you don’t miss anything helpful!),
- a place where I share my favourite personal and professional tools for igniting your spark and shining your light!, and
- links and information from other people I have learnt from and respect.
Occasionally I will send out emails letting you know about upcoming events, recommending a tool or resource from one of my friends or letting you know about a free webinar etc.
I only recommend products and people I love or have learned from myself, and genuinely believe will help you live wholeheartedly and be the expert in your own life.
You can join here!