Do you have a change you want to make in your personal or professional life (big or small), a project or idea that you are ready to create? It is time to embrace your courage and confidence?
Do you believe that connecting with others can encourage you to take ownership, spark creative ideas and support you with the questions that arise with transforming your business, career and life?
Are you sick of talking or thinking about this change and are ready to take action?
If so, I have an invitation for you...
Change is one of the few certainties in life.
Many of us want to change things in our lives or about ourselves, but that is not the main problem.
One of the main problems is we are fearful, can lack confidence and we criticise and judge ourselves harshly for not making the change/s.
A few years ago, it dawned on me. I finally realised I had to change on the inside for the outside to change. It was a real lightbulb moment and I understood what Aldous Huxley meant when he said - “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.”
I have been making changes ever since and now it is time to share the adventure of change with YOU!
What Will You Learn or Remember?
We will take the time so you can align to your mind, body, emotions and spirit.
The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories your might be carrying, the body work relates to you discovering your gifts, skills that make you unique, the emotional work looks at the practices of forgiveness, emotional intelligence and self-compassion of wellbeing and the spirit work relates to living in alignment with your purpose and making a difference to others.
Although I cannot guarantee what you receive from the actual coaching sessions as it depends on you and what your intentions are...
The objectives of the planning and review sessions are to -
- Identify and create your vision for 90 days.
- Determine and align with what matters most to you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Connect to your strengths and values.
- Develop a flexible and clear 90-Day Plan (with real intentions!).
- Discover the difference between short and long-term coping strategies.
- Establish sustainable habits and routines, so you can focus on your intentions/projects.
- Grow your confidence and decision-making skills.
- Focus on prioritising and identifying a range of strategies for creating greater flow and harmony.
- Discover any stumbling blocks, including becoming aware of your inner critic.
- Increase your accountability levels.
- Be reminded to take small incremental steps in your day, week and month!
- Celebrate your change.
Basically the whole process is about you identifying where you are now, where you would like to be and me supporting you to close that gap and live the life you dream and bring it in to reality.
How does Whole-Heartedly YOU - 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women work?
Whole-Heartedly YOU - 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women is about YOU! For developing self-awareness and self-knowledge so you can transform your career and life in a safe and supportive environment.
Throughout the 90-Days, you will learn what is holding you back in your career and life, develop effective habits and most importantly learning to know and trust yourself again so you can make daily improvements and create a career and life you love!
Our next intake is from April 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019.
An outline follows...
A brief overview of the adventure we will go on as you make your change include -
The Start: 90-mInute Planning Session
To start the 90-Day Coaching Circle, there will be a live Planning session on April 1, 2019 from 10.30am-12noon or 6.00pm-7.30pm (to cater for people in different timezones and career commitments).
Emotional Intelligence Report and Debrief
You will receive an Emotional Intelligence Report and 60-Minute debrief throughout the 90 days. It is recommended to complete this before the commencement of the 90 days, however it is up to you. The Emotional Intelligence Assessment and debrief is valued at $295 alone.
Individual Coaching Sessions.
3 x 60-Minute Coaching Sessions. The coaching sessions will be completed on Zoom and recording if you would like.
2 x 60-Minute Monthly Review Masterclasses
At the end of Month 1 and Month 2 there will be a live 60-minute Monthly Review Masterclasses.
Quarterly Review - 60-Minute Masterclass
At the end of the quarter, there will be a live 60-minute Live Masterclass Quarterly Review and Celebration Session.
When you join Whole-Heartedly YOU, you'll benefit from -
Personal Growth and Learning
As you participate and engage in the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women, you will discover additional self-worth and evolve as a person. Engaging with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
No longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women, you will be setting up, focusing on and developing systems to track your changes. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
Practice, Practice, Practice
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
Energy & Flow
There may be days (or weeks) in your career or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace.
Encouragement and Support
You will have encouragement from other members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's included in the Whole-Heartedly YOU - 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women?
When you join the Whole-Heartedly YOU - 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women, you will receive the following -
To begin the 90-Day Coaching Circle, you will be invited to the 90-Minute Live Planning Session.
3 x 60-minute coaching sessions with Jane are included. You can schedule this session at anytime during the 90 days (subject to availability).
At the end of Month 1 and Month 2 there will be a live 60-minute Review Session. Then, at the end of the quarter, there will be a live 60-minute Quarterly Review and Celebration Session.
To help ensure your focus is on your vision and intentions, we have created a 22 page Celebrating the Past Workbook.
Our Secret Facebook group is a great place to share your focus and habits, so you can make them stick!
You will have access to an ICF Certified Coach whilst you are in the coaching circle in the private Facebook group.
When you join the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women, you connect with other like-minded people in our Secret Facebook group.
When you are completing the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women, you will have access to the Learning Hub throughout the 90 days.
What could you use the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women for?
A good place to start is with the questions - what are you afraid of or what scares you? and / or what’s one small thing I can start doing today that could move me towards loving my life? These questions can help you start to identify the change you are ready to make. The changes can be made in any of the following areas of life -
1. Career / Business, 2. Confidence / Emotional Awareness, 3. Giving / Contribution / Community, 4. Family / Friends, 5. Health / Body / Fitness, 6. Intimate Relationship, 7. Leisure / Fun, 8. Life Purpose / Passion, 9. Money / Finances, 10. Personal Growth / Learning, 11. Space / Physical Environment, and 12. Travel / Holidays.
If you need some more help, here are some examples of changes and promises you could make in 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women -
- simplifying your life
- finishing or starting a course
- improving your communication
- transforming procrastination
- starting to exercise
- decluttering your office and e-mail
Who is Whole-Heartedly YOU: 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women for?
- are ready to break up with draining habits and unnecessary stress/drama and create habits for peace and success in your business, career and life
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt) so you can focus and align to what matters most to you
- know it is time to make your dreams a reality
- would like to trust yourself more
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey
- build a grounded sense of confidence and change self-sabotaging patterns
- want to be held accountable to your dreams whilst creating a career, business and/or life you love
- are ready to keep growing and learning to continue to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
3 Reasons to Join the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women!
There are a number of reasons to join us in the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women, including -
- It is interactive. You will join a community of people making changes in their career and life. The community is a safe and supportive place that will honour and recognise where you are now and continue to support and celebrate when you complete your change.
- Fear is stopping you from taking the next step in your career or life. You cannot think your way out of fear, you have to find the courage and take action. In the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women we will be supporting you to take action each day and tap in to the power within.
- It is simple and grounded in research. In essence, the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women is simple, however simple does not mean easy. Sometime the simple things are also the hardest. It is about unlearning as well as remembering and being yourself. Yes, it is also grounded in research, which is why it is 90 days!
Frequently Asked Questions
The 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women goes for 90 Days!
Our next intake is April 1, 2019 until June 30, 2019.
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in the the 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women!
Of course you can - as long as you have access to the internet!
All of the booklets are created by me and you have access to the private Facebook Group. In this group, I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there. I am also leading the masterclasses, so you can also ask questions there.
You will receive 3 x 60-minute coaching sessions with me and a Emotional Intelligence debrief.
No, it is not.
The 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women is an educational program and coaching. It focuses on changing behaviours - not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. Participants in the program take responsibility for their own experience.
The 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women is offered in AUD ($AUD) currency.
Research indicates it takes 18-254 to make changes in your life, with an average of 66 days. Subsequently, we have decided to choose 90 days. It is also easier to plan changes across 90 days. However also remember, Prioritising YOU and your dreams is a lifelong adventure!
Why I created Whole-Heartedly YOU: 90-Day Coaching Circle for Women...
Hi - I am Jane and I created Whole-Heartedly YOU after growing up and experiencing many changes, but not really understanding it or liking it (I am a recovering perfectionist). After supporting many people through change and running online accountability programs, I felt change was being misunderstood and participants were giving up on themselves (and their dreams). I have also found that in order to master life, we need to continue to practice living whole-heartedly and the more we learn, the more we realise we don't know (and realise bliss is a state of mind and an ongoing process).
Also, at the end of both programs, participants shared with me how much they enjoyed receiving e-mails, inspiration and activities to help keep them focused and accountable towards their dreams. Subsequently...
Whole-Heartedly YOU is supporting women who are ready to take action and embrace their courage whilst making changes in their personal and / or professional life. They are ready to be coached, held accountable, educated, inspired and celebrated as they break up with fear (and other draining habits) and take small and empowering steps towards creating changes in their personal and professional over 90 days so they can create a life they love.