A Reminder on Why to Have a Vision in Life -
Quite often in life we know we want to do things, but we don't actually do them. We know setting intentions and planning help us focus and make conscious daily choices towards our vision, however do we actually take the time to do sit down and create our life consciously?
There are a number of reasons why it is important to have a clear vision for your career, business and life. A few of them include -
- Provide guidance, direction and focus. If you don't have a clear vision and intentions, how will you know if you are on track to where you want to be? “If you have a clear vision of where you want to go, you are not as easily distracted by the many possibilities and agendas that otherwise divert you" ~ Tim Gallwey.
- I imagine you have heard the quote from Benjamin Franklin - “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”. If you are anything like me, maybe you need a little more convincing and that is where I turn to scientific research. One person who has studied goals and goal achievement is Dr Gail Matthews from the Dominican University of California. In her research, Dr Matthews found that people who wrote down their goals achieved more significantly than those who just thought about their goals.
- Help facilitate planning and increase responsibility and collaboration with employees, colleagues and other key stakeholders (and yourself).
- Support evaluation and performance of career, business and life.
How does the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit work?
The Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit is all about you developing self-awareness, self-knowledge and clarity, so you can focus on taking conscious action towards your own whole-hearted vision for your life.
The toolkit is divided in to the following 3 modules -
Module 1: Introduction
This module includes 7 lessons.
It looks at giving yourself permission to create your own Whole-Hearted Vision, Stages of Change and your areas of life.
Module 2: Reconnecting to You
Reconnecting to You has 11 lessons.
The lessons vary from identifying your values, strengths and human needs to creating your mission statements and own you'nique definition of success.
Module 3: Moving Towards Your Whole-Hearted Vision
This module has 6 lessons.
It includes a yearly personal growth and development outline, 3 templates as well as a way to identify any stumbling blocks.
What Will You Learn?
It really depends on you and where you are in relation to clarity on your whole-hearted vision. However you will have the opportunity to -
- Discover why self-reflection is important and important to you,
- Identify where you are now in relation to the stages of change,
- Identify what ownership, accountability and responsibility mean for you in your life,
- Identify what your core values, virtues and character strengths are,
- Identify your own human needs and how you might commit to them,
- Discover what motivates you (it might not be what you have been told),
- Identify your own YOU'nique definition of success,
- Create your own mission statement,
- Create your self-empowerment portfolio,
- Create a yearly personal growth and development outline, and
- How to create clear commitments with your self.
What's included in the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit?
Following is an outline of the inclusions in the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit -
At the moment there are over 20 lessons and worksheets in the (un)learning hub (including creating your mission statement, identifying your core values and virtues and what motivates you?).
In the (un)learning hub, there are currently four digital templates including a personal growth and development outline to a monthly personal growth and development action plan and tracking template.
You will have access to the Online (Un)Learning Hub over the 90 days, which includes access to the lessons, templates and other resources.
Over the 90 days, you will receive daily inspiration and reminders to help you take steps to transform your whole-hearted dreams in to reality.
When you purchase the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit, you have unlimited e-mail support from Jane for 90 days and also your e-mails are prioritised.
Throughout the 90 days, you receive the daily inspiration and messages to support accountability levels and also can e-mail at any stage.
Who is the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit for?
The Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit is for you if you -
- are looking back on this year and you don't feel like you have made any progress on living a fulfilling and satisfying life,
- know it is time to stop and focus on your needs, desires and dreams,
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt),
- would like to increase your self-awareness and self-knowledge so you can take steps towards your dreams,
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth,
- want to keep growing and learning so you can live a whole-hearted personal and professional life, and
- are ready to connect with your true self in being the expert of your own adventure!
Frequently Asked Questions
That is totally up to you and how long it take you to do the lessons. You have access to the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit for 90 days though from the date of purchase.
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- access to Signal (a private messenger app),
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit!
No. The Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit is a self-reflection and awareness process, which includes educational lessons. It has been designed for you to discover your own answers. Participants in the course take responsibility for their own experience and changes in behaviour.
Of course you can! That is precisely why we create the resources, so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
No it is not.
The Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit is a self-reflection and planning process with a range of tools and educational lessons, not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. It is about YOU developing awareness about your own life and strategies to implement ways to create your own whole-hearted vision for your life. Participants take responsibility for their own experience.
The Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit is offered in Australian (AUD) currency.
Why I created the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit...
Hi - I am Jane - thanks for dropping by.
I created the Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision Toolkit after a number of womxn shared with me that they had lost their sense of self and didn't know their values, strengths or needs and how to align to these so they could take action towards and transform their dreams in to reality. This was also something that I could relate to as a few years back, I didn't know who I was and went on a search to discover Jane.
The Creating Your Whole-Hearted Vision - Toolkit for Enhancing Clarity within Your Precious Life is a self-reflection and awareness process for womxn to clarify their whole-hearted vision, so they can discover what matters most to them and take conscious aligned action within their Wild and Precious Life.