Is your inner critic getting the better of you?
Wish you had more courage (and less fear) to make a change?
Think you need to "try harder" or "eliminate fear" to boost your courage and achieve better results?
Great - you're in the right place!
Cultivating Courage and Self-Compassion Workshop...
This experiential workshop has been designed for women who are ready to make a change in their career or life and are ready to start to transform any fear that is preventing you from making the change. The Cultivating Courage and Self-Compassion workshop is structured around a process of self-knowledge, self-care and self-trust, so at the end of the day, you will have an action plan for your change and feel ready to take your first steps.
Throughout the workshop, there will be a variety of individual, pair and group activities. However, if you prefer you can also do the activities individually (yes, I am an introvert as well!). In these activities, you will be invited to -
- Reconnect with your vision of life, values and the change you want to make
- Increase acceptance and compassion with your self rather than harsh self-criticism
- Discover where you are in relation to your whole life (not just your career)
- Reflect on when you have been most engaged and connected in your life and career (yes there is a reason for this)
- Discover 3 quick ways to bring you back to your courage when start to doubt yourself
- Experience 2 x simple self-compassion and mindfulness practices you can use now to create inner calm within your day
- Develop your action plan for courage and get clarity on the next 3 simple steps to take.
What would you do with more courage and compassion? At the end of the workshop, it is hoped that you will have -
- Clarify your vision and values for your life
- Recognise the 6 cycles of change and where you currently are
- Increase understanding of courage and connect to what it is for you
- Enhance your emotional intelligence
- Identify what holds you back from engaging in courage
- Learn the 3 key mindfulness skills that can help you increase genuine courage
- Create an action plan (with the first 3 steps) for you to transition through your identified change with courage
Following are the inclusions for the Cultivating Courage and Self-Compassion workshop -
- Participant Booklet
- Participant Certificate
- Experiential Activities
- Extra Resources Sheet
Details for the Workshop...
Cost: Early Bird by April 10 5pm - $60 for 1 or $110 for 2 (+ Eventbrite fees) or contact us here for an invoice. Then after April 10 5pm, $75.
Dates: Wednesday April 17, 2019
Venue: Kirra Hill Community and Cultural Centre (Meeting Room) 1 Garrick St (corner of Garrick Street and Powell Crescent), Coolangatta, QLD 4225.
Inclusions: handouts, activities, resources and a meditation to take away and listen to.
Other Information - This one-day workshop has been linked to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and a certificate will be given to you on completion of the day as long as you have paid and pre-registered.
Jane Taylor - Habits for Wellbeing
Jane Taylor is a coach, speaker and educator. She began her career as a professional athlete competing on the world tennis stage before finding her passion – learning and building relationships. This passion evolved in to a career in education as well as facilitating national coaching programs for Tennis Australia and co-ordinating national initiatives for education, before starting Habits for Wellbeing.
As a sensitive high-achiever, Jane has needed to call on her courage many times. From walking on to the centre court at Australian Open, to speaking up for herself and resigning from a job she loved to follow her passion. Each time she has learnt different insights about herself and now she is ready to share her experiences. Jane has trained and facilitated over 30,000 people in leadership, coaching, emotional intelligence, mindfulness and mental health and wellbeing and really enjoys supporting women "Reconnect with Your Heart... One Habit at a Time." To read more about Jane’s experience and qualifications, please click here.