You know your happiness and health important, however there is too much to complete at work, the to-do list is not ending and no-one can complete the job as good as you?
You are so busy looking after everyone else’s needs, and forgetting about your own.
You know you can be more productive in your life, you just don't know how?
You are feeling tired, stressed or overwhelmed and are just too busy?
You really want to make the world a better place and you will, if you just....
If any of these resonate with you - I have an invitation for you...
Change is one of the few certainties in life.
Many of us want to change things in our lives or about ourselves, but that is not the main problem.
One of the main problems is we are fearful, can lack confidence and we criticise and judge ourselves harshly for not making the change/s.
A few years ago, it dawned on me. I finally realised I had to change on the inside for the outside to change. It was a real lightbulb moment and I understood what Aldous Huxley meant when he said - “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.”
I have been making changes ever since and now it is time to share the adventure of change with YOU and start to DeClutter Your Diary, so you can focus on what matters to you!
What Will You Learn or Remember?
We will take the time so you can align to your mind, body, emotions and spirit.
The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories you are telling yourself, the body work looks at your actions, habits and behaviours, the emotion work looks at the practices of emotional intelligence and compassion and the spirit work relates to living in alignment with your gifts and making a difference to others.
As part of the DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy, you will be invited to -
- Determine and align with what matters most to you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Connect to your strengths and values.
- Identify ways to transform procrastination.
- Establish sustainable systems and routines, so you can continue to build your efficiency and effectiveness.
- Start valuing your time.
- Discover your essential needs (yes you have them!).
- Grow your confidence and decision-making skills.
- Identify a range of strategies for creating greater flow and harmony.
- Discover any stumbling blocks or resistance, including becoming aware of your inner critic.
- Interrupt and transform your time and energy leaks.
- Discover ways to manage interruptions.
- Increase your accountability levels.
- Be reminded to take small incremental steps in your day, week and month!
- Celebrate your changes.
How does DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy work?
DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy is about YOU!. It is about you identifying and focusing on your priorities, so you can learn to know, like and trust yourself more in a safe and supportive environment.
We start on June 15, 2019, then June 22, 2019 and finish on June 29, 2019. A brief overview follows -
Week 1 - Making Time to Pause
Saturday June 15, 2019
12noon - 1pm QLD Time
- Celebrating Your Past
- Valuing Your Time
- Creating a Self-Management System
- Identifying Your Priorities
- Understanding Why We Procrastinate
Week 2 - Aligning to You
Saturday June 22, 2019
12noon - 1pm QLD Time
- Connecting with Self-Compassion
- Identifying Your Essential Needs
- Creating Boundaries
- People and Your Energy
- Discovering Your Circle of Trust
Week 3 - Trusting You
Saturday June 29, 2019
12noon - 1pm QLD Time
- Organising Paper
- Calendar Management
- Managing Your E-mails
- Learning the Art of Delegation
- Identifying Interruptions and Ways to Manage Them
What's included in the DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy?
When you join DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy, you will receive the following -
You will be invited to 3 x 60-minute online masterclasses. All are Saturday 12noon QLD, Australia time.
A 1 x 60-minute coaching session with Jane. You can schedule this session at anytime during the 3 weeks (subject to availability).
When you are completing the Declutter Your Diary, you will have access to the Learning Hub throughout the 21 days.
You will receive a workbook for each of the 3 Masterclasses.
Who is DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy for?
- need help to organise and prioritise your time each week and put a self-management system in place
- know it is time to start to value and trust yourself as you feel like you are being pulled in many directions
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt) so you can focus and align to what matters most to you
- are ready to break up with overcommitment, overwhelm and unnecessary stress/drama and create habits for happiness and success in your business / career and life
- know it is time to take action and turn your dreams in to a reality
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey
- build a grounded sense of confidence and change self-sabotaging patterns, so you can make big decisions on your own
- want to be held accountable to your dreams whilst creating a career and/or business as well as a life you love
- are ready to keep growing and learning to continue to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy!
DeClutter your Diary - Master your Time and Energy is part Masterclass and part coaching - essentially it is an educational community. You receive 3 x 60-Minute Masterclasses with Jane as well as 1 x 60-Minute Coaching Session.
Participants in the program agree to take responsibility for their own experiences and changes in behaviour.
You will receive 1 x 60-minute Coaching Session with me.
All of the booklets are created by me and you have access to the private Facebook Group. In this group, I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there. I am also leading the Masterclasses, so you can also ask questions there.
Why I created DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy...
Hi - I am Jane and I created DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy after having a number of clients ask me recently to help them with prioritising their time, setting up systems to master their time and energy as well as ways to transform procrastination. Subsequently.. DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy was created!
DeClutter Your Diary - Master Your Time and Energy is for women who are ready to take action, embrace their courage and focus on what matters to them. They know it is time to get organised, set-up systems and want to be supported and held accountable as they untangle from overwhelm and procrastination,,so they can increase their personal effectiveness and self-management.