Do you have a change you want to make in your personal or professional life (big or small), a project or idea that you are ready to create? It is time to embrace your courage and confidence?
Do you believe that connecting with others can encourage you to take ownership, spark creative ideas and support you with the questions that arise with transforming your business, career and life?
Are you sick of talking or thinking about this change and are ready to take action?
If so, I have an invitation for you...
Change is one of the few certainties in life.
Many of us want to change things in our lives or about ourselves, but that is not the main problem.
One of the main problems is we are fearful, can lack confidence and we criticise and judge ourselves harshly for not making the change/s.
A few years ago, it dawned on me. I finally realised I had to change on the inside for the outside to change. It was a real lightbulb moment and I understood what Aldous Huxley meant when he said - “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.”
I have been making changes ever since and now it is time to share the adventure of change with YOU!
What Will You Learn or Remember?
We will take the time so you can align to your mind, heart and soul.
The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories you are telling yourself, the heart work looks at the practices of forgiveness, emotional intelligence and compassion and the soul work relates to living in alignment with your gifts and making a difference to others.
As part of Embracing YOU, you will be invited to -
- Identify a change you would like to make over 90 days.
- Determine and align with what matters most to you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Connect to your strengths and values.
- Establish sustainable habits and routines, so you can focus on your change.
- Grow your confidence and decision-making skills.
- Discover the difference between short and long-term coping strategies.
- Focus on your change and identify a range of strategies for creating greater flow and harmony.
- Discover any stumbling blocks or resistance, including becoming aware of your monkey mind.
- Develop a simple plan and take action towards the change you want to make.
- Increase your accountability levels.
- Be reminded to take small incremental steps in your day, week and month!
- Celebrate your change.
How does Embracing YOU work?
Embracing YOU is about YOU! For developing self-awareness and self-knowledge so you can transform your career and life in a safe and supportive environment.
Throughout the 90-Days, you will learn what is holding you back in your career and life, develop effective habits and most importantly learning to know and trust yourself again so you can make daily improvements and create a career and life you love!
Our next intake is from April 1, 2018 - June 30, 2018. Our masterclasses are on a Saturday 11am (QLD Time).
An outline follows...
The Start: Setting Intentions for Your Change
On January 1, 2018 there will be a webinar. In this webinar you can set your intentions for your change. You will also receive booklet one of Embracing YOU. In your booklet you will identify the change you would like to make, discover where you are and what is stopping you from making the change and then create a plan to make the change.
You will learn a way to let go of what is holding you back and how to change your story. You will then execute the plan and reflect on your changes, so you can eliminate those barriers, be inspired and take action towards a career and life you love!
90 Days of Mentoring and Support
Throughout Embracing YOU you will receive 90 days of mentoring and support from an ICF credentialed coach and mindfulness teacher. Jane is there to support you wholeheartedly and wants to see you step forward and be your own authority!
12 Booklets for Reflection, Learning and Creating Change!
To help you reflect and embrace YOU, you will receive 12 booklets with activities and worksheets throughout Embracing YOU. Jane has written these booklets and they include activities and worksheets she uses with her clients (and her self) when she is going through change. As soon as you purchase Embracing YOU, you will receive the first booklet!
Daily Inspiration and Reminders
Each day you will receive inspiration and reminders to support and encourage you to stick to your change.
A brief overview of the adventure we will go on and the dynamic stages we will go through as you make your change include -
When you join Embracing YOU , you'll benefit from -
Personal Growth and Learning
As you participate and engage in Embracing YOU, you will discover additional self-worth and evolve as a person. Engaging with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
No longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Embracing YOU, you will be setting up, focusing on and developing systems to track your changes. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
Practice, Practice, Practice
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
Energy & Flow
There may be days (or weeks) in your career or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace.
Encouragement and Support
You will have encouragement from other Embracing YOU members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Embracing YOU, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's included in Embracing YOU?
When you join Embracing YOU, you will receive the following -
You will be invited to 12 x 60-minute masterclasses. All are Saturday 11am QLD, Australia time.
A 1 x 60-minute coaching session with Jane in included in Embracing YOU. You can schedule this session at anytime during the 90 days (subject to availability).
Our Secret Facebook group is a great place to share your focus and habits, so you can make them stick!
To help ensure your focus is on your intentions, we have created 12 x Embracing YOU workbooks for YOU! Workbook 1 - 47 pages (receive on purchase), Workbooks 2 - 12 receive before each webinar.
Each day in the Facebook group you will receive inspiration to remind you of your focus for the day and also to motivate you to make those changes.
You will have access to an ICF Certified Coach whilst you are a member of Embracing YOU in the private Facebook group.
When you join Embracing YOU, you connect with other like-minded people in our Secret Facebook group.
When you are completing Embracing YOU, you will have access to the Learning Hub throughout the 90 days.
What could you use Embracing YOU for?
A good place to start is with the questions - what are you afraid of or what scares you? and what’s one small thing I can start doing today that could improve my life? These questions can help you start to identify the change you are ready to make. The changes can be made in any of the following areas of life -
1. Career / Business, 2. Confidence / Emotional Awareness, 3. Giving / Contribution / Community, 4. Family / Friends, 5. Health / Body / Fitness, 6. Intimate Relationship, 7. Leisure / Fun, 8. Life Purpose / Passion, 9. Money / Finances, 10. Personal Growth / Learning, 11. Space / Physical Environment, and 12. Travel / Holidays.
If you need some more help, here are some examples of changes and promises you could make in Embracing YOU -
- starting to become your own best friend
- transforming self-doubt
- being a more confident public speaker
- going for that promotion
- becoming a better delegator
- breaking-up with comparison
- connecting with your finances
- eliminating gossip
- believing in yourself
- decluttering your home
- simplifying your life
- finishing or starting a course
- improving your communication
- transforming procrastination
- starting to exercise
- decluttering your office and e-mail
Who is Embracing YOU: Courage from the Inside Out for?
- are ready to break up with draining habits and unnecessary stress/drama and create habits for peace and success in your business, career and life
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt) so you can focus and align to what matters most to you
- know it is time to make your dreams a reality
- would like to trust yourself more
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey
- build a grounded sense of confidence and change self-sabotaging patterns
- want to be held accountable to your dreams whilst creating a career, business and/or life you love
- are ready to keep growing and learning to continue to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
3 Reasons to Join Embracing YOU!
There are a number of reasons to join us in Embracing YOU, including -
- Embracing YOU is interactive. You will join a community of people making changes in their career and life. The community is a safe and supportive place that will honour and recognise where you are now and continue to support and celebrate when you complete your change.
- Fear is stopping you from taking the next step in your career or life. You cannot think your way out of fear, you have to find the courage and take action. In Embracing YOU we will be supporting you to take action each day and tap in to the power within.
- Embracing YOU is simple and grounded in research. In essence, Embracing YOU is simple, however sometimes the simples things are also the hardest. It is about unlearning as well as remembering and being yourself. Yes, it is also grounded in research, which is why it is 90 days!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in Embracing YOU!
Of course you can. That is why we are running Embracing YOU online, so it opens up access and inclusion for you!
All of the booklets are created by me and you have access to the private Facebook Group. In this group, I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there. I am also leading the masterclasses, so you can also ask questions there.
You will receive 1 - 60-minute coaching session with me as well.
No, it is not.
Embracing YOU is an educational program that focuses on changing behaviours - not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. Participants in the program take responsibility for their own experience, and Jane Taylor and the guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them.
Why I created Embracing YOU - Courage from the Inside Out...
Hi - I am Jane and I created Embracing YOU after growing up and experiencing many changes, but not really understanding it or liking it (I am a recovering perfectionist). After supporting many people through change and running online accountability programs, I felt change was being misunderstood and participants were giving up on themselves (and their dreams). I have also found that in order to master life, we need to continue to practice living wholeheartedly and the more we learn, the more we realise we don't know (and realise bliss is a state of mind and an ongoing process).
Also, at the end of both programs, participants shared with me how much they enjoyed receiving e-mails, inspiration and activities to help keep them focused and accountable towards their dreams. Subsequently...
Embracing YOU is an online learning community for women who are ready to take action and embrace their courage whilst making changes in their personal and professional life. They would like to be held accountable, educated, supported, inspired and celebrated as they break up with fear (and other draining habits) and take small and empowering steps towards creating changes in their personal and professional over 90 days so they can live wholeheartedly.