Group and Team Coaching & Mentoring
Our group and team coaching and mentoring is tailored to your needs and requirements. We take in to consideration the strategic plan, values, systems (internal and external), relevant policies and processes as well as the required outcomes for the group. We provide coaching and mentoring to leaders and entrepreneurs who are interested in -
- effective communication within the workplace,
- developing emotional intelligence,
- skilful decision-making,
- engagement, efficiency and effectiveness within teams,
- an improved capacity to deal with change, and
- building relationships based on engagement, respect and trust.
We are here to provide you with the most supportive and productive coaching and mentoring relationship possible, so please let us know what you are after. Our team and group coaching and mentoring sessions are conducted in-person if living on the Gold Coast and other arrangements can be made if you are living in other areas.
Why Have Group or Team Coaching and Mentoring?
Some of the areas clients have utilised our group and organisational coaching and mentoring services include:
- Delivering and facilitating personal and professional development (including change management, leadership, transitions and well-being),
- Developing roles and responsibilities,
- Developing a strategic plan,
- Developing strategies for engagement, participation and leadership within the workplace,
- Identifying the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and gaps within the team,
- Creating safe and supportive work environments,
- Building relationships with the wider community, and
- Developing systems and processes within the team and organisation.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more feedback.
7 Tips for Building Systems in to Your Current Life November 10, 2019
5 Areas of Life You Can to Start to Simplify Using Systems November 4, 2019
What's the Difference Between a Goal, an Intention and an Outcome? October 28, 2019
20 Quotes to Remember When You Are Overthinking October 22, 2019
Why Is Journaling Important? October 22, 2019