You are here, however you want to be there.
Maybe you are -
- Continually running late for appointments.
- Valuing being right over being effective.
- Saying "yes" to people in your life, when you would really like to say "no".
- Struggling to start a project as the circumstances never seem to be just right.
- Becoming impatient when the changes in your life are not happening as fast as you would like.
- Not standing up for yourself in conversations as you don't like conflict.
- Accomplishing something you really want, however then throwing it all away as you think you don't deserve it.
- Settling for less than what you really want in your life because you think you are not worth it.
An introductory session can help you connect to what really matters most to you as you start to create and lead a career and life YOU love.
This Is A Colored Section Title To Break Up Your Page
Feedback from Coaching
I would highly recommend Jane Taylor from Habits for Wellbeing for professional guidance with any area of your life. I had a discovery session with Jane and through Jane's professionalism, genuine compassion, beautiful presence and tone of voice and natural empathy I felt I could express myself clearly and with this clarity made me realise some of the unhealthy habits I had conditioned myself to accept were ok to live by on a daily basis. Since the session Jane has made a special and touching effort to follow up on my progress and this has further encouraged me to practice on a daily basis the techiques I developed during the session in order to love myself unconditionally and live each day with healthy and positive habits. I will be forever grateful for your professional guidance Jane and when in need I will be sure to book another discovery session with you.
Emma Weldon, Life Coach and Mentor for young people, ME – Motivational Empowerment Youth Life Coaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course you can - we can cater for individual needs and requirements. Just let me know some times that suit you (that work with QLD, Australian time) and we can go from there.
The Introductory Offer Session is offered in Australian (AUD) currency.