Investing in YOU -
Focusing on Educator Resilience and Wellbeing in Brisbane!
Date: August 21, 2015
Venue: Riverside Reception Centre, 50 Oxland Drive, New Farm QLD 4005
Cost: $195 (plus booking fees) or 2 participants $350. Price includes course workbook and morning tea and lunch.
N.B. These prices do not include booking fees on Eventbrite. If you would prefer to be invoiced to prevent booking fees, please contact us.
Other Information - This one-day workshop has been linked to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and a certificate will be given to you on completion of the day as long as you have paid and pre-registered.
Top three reasons to attend this live workshop:
- You need time out to reflect on who you are as an educator?
- You are ready to take your teaching to the next level?
- You would like some clarity and confidence to continue to develop your potential as an educator?
That is why we have developed this one-day workshop, so you can take the time out to invest in YOU and create purposeful self-care strategies. We will support you to identify strategies to look after yourself, identify your stress signals, ways to set aside time out as well as balancing your work and life.
The strategies you will develop can support you at school as well as in your personal life. During the workshop, we will focus on the following key areas:
- Maximising Your Time and Energy
- 360 Degree Holistic Wellness Approach
- Stress Reactions versus Responses
- The Triangle of Awareness and Inquiry
- Emotional Intelligence and Mastery
- Accountability and Personal Effectiveness
- Developing your Habits for Wellbeing
When you finish our one-day Investing in YOU workshop, you will feel equipped with the skills and knowledge to make a difference in your life as well as pass on this information to your students and colleagues back at work.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." ~ Charles Darwin
What have Past Participants said about the Investing in YOU workshop?
- "Presentation flowed well. Useful resources in the handout/booklet. Time given to discuss/reflect was appropriate. Friendly, relaxed, safe environment created."
- "Workshop met my expectations - above and beyond."
- "Loved how you remembered everyone's name and what they said so you could refer back to them at the end of the day. It was great that you helped people feel safe and comfortable enough to share their personal thoughts and feelings."
- Other comments and ratings, click here.
Jane Taylor - Habits for Wellbeing
Jane Taylor is a coach, speaker and educator. She began her career as a professional athlete competing on the world tennis stage before finding her passion – learning and building relationships. This passion evolved in to a career in education as well as facilitating national coaching programs for Tennis Australia and co-ordinating national initiatives for education. Jane followed her intuition and guidance and resigned from her job and now supports people to look after their own happiness and well-being and live authentic lives - which is what Habits for Wellbeing is all about - “Wholehearted Living… One Habit at a Time". To read more about Jane’s experience and qualifications, please click here or more about Jane’s journey - click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quite possibly. Please contact us and let me know a time that suits you to run another workshop. We also run tailored workshops for schools and organisations, so please let us know if that is also an option for you.
The refund policy for the Investing in YOU workshop is as following -
- 14 days prior to the event refund less $50 administration charge
- 2-13 days prior to the event 50% refund
- 1 day or day of no refund, however you can transfer money to another course run by Habits for Wellbeing.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.
What is the Difference Between a Goal and an Intention? December 15, 2018
9 Ways You Could Be Giving Your Power Away (Without Knowing It) December 2, 2018
20 Ideas to Nourish Your Life November 24, 2018
The Courage to BE True to Yourself November 14, 2018
A Trick to Creating Your Own Life November 14, 2018