Leadership Starts from Within -
Developing Your Leadership Potential!
Date: June 19, 2015
Venue: Riverside Reception Centre 50 Oxlade Drive, New Farm QLD 4005
Facilitator: Jane Taylor
Cost: $195 (plus booking fees) or 2 participants $350. Price includes course workbook and meals for the day.
N.B. These prices do not include booking fees on Eventbrite. If you would prefer to be invoiced to prevent booking fees, please contact us.
Other Information - This one-day workshop has been linked to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and a certificate will be sent to you on completion of the day. You can read more about Jane's experience as an educator here.
Top three reasons to attend this live workshop:
- You need time out to reflect on who you are as a leader?
- You are ready to take your leadership potential to the next level?
- You would like some clarity and confidence to develop your leadership potential?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then this workshop is for you!
In this interactive workshop, we will focus on -
- Defining your values and mission,
- Assessing and identifying your strengths,
- Expanding your vision, contributions and impact you make on the world,
- Examining the role of "emotional intelligence" in successful leadership,
- Understanding the challenges you face as a leader and looking at ways to manage them effectively, and
- Creating a powerful action plan and strategy based on your leadership goals.
When you finish our one-day Leadership Starts From Within workshop, you will have an increase of clarity of who you are as a leader, what you stand for and the steps you are going to take to continue to develop your leadership potential. You will also be able to share the information gained with your colleagues back at work.
"When the effective leader is finished with his work, the people say it happened naturally." ~ Lao Tzu
What have Past Participants said about the Leadership Starts from Within workshop?
- "I liked the way you made us (got us) to assess our own qualities and to realise that I am a good leader. You made us feel comfortable sharing our personal information" - Robyn
- "Jane your course has come along at a time when I greatly needed it, thank you" - Erin
- "It was better than I expected. I particularly like the adaptability of the content" - Karen
- "Excellent facilitation and ability to bring an individual's comments back in to a later discussion. Great work, Jane" - Anne
- "Very glad I decided to attend" - Narelle
- "I honesty did not know what to expect - it was enjoyable" - Paul
- "Thank you, it was refreshing. I learnt the significance and value of reflection" - Janice
- Other comments and ratings, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quite possibly. Please contact us and let me know a time that suits you to run another workshop. We also run tailored workshops for schools and organisations, so please let us know if that is also an option for you.
The refund policy for the Leadership Starts from Within workshop is as following -
- 14 days prior to the event refund less $50 administration charge
- 2-13 days prior to the event 50% refund
- 1 day or day of no refund, however you can transfer money to another course run by Habits for Wellbeing.
The Leadership Starts from Within workshops is offered in Australian (AUD) currency.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.
What is the Difference Between a Goal and an Intention? December 15, 2018
9 Ways You Could Be Giving Your Power Away (Without Knowing It) December 2, 2018
20 Ideas to Nourish Your Life November 24, 2018
The Courage to BE True to Yourself November 14, 2018
A Trick to Creating Your Own Life November 14, 2018