Know you want to change, however lacking motivation to do it by yourself?
Starting to realise it is no longer about the hustle, pushing or feeling overwhelmed to get things done and forgetting about your own needs?
Or ready to create a new relationship with life - one that is aligned with the flow of your own energy and heart (not just your head) and that is sustainable and nourishing.
And of course you're welcome to attend as you are!
How Does Coming Home to You Work?
As a member of Coming Home to You, you have the opportunity to pause and reconnect with your own inner wisdom, develop greater self-acceptance and align with what matters to you by developing self-knowledge, learning to like and trusting your self.
You can join in two ways - via individual monthly sessions or for the full 11 themes.
Each month in the Themed Masterclass we will meet and discuss the monthly theme (outlined below). In the Masterclass, I will guide you through -
- Inquiry questions and journalling prompts to help support your focus and take action on what matters most to you at that time,
- Activities and exercises to deepen awareness and let-go of any resistance to your hearts desire,
- Simple habit ideas to help support you to deepen your own wisdom and centre within your own being, and
- Stories and poetry to feed your own inner guide and wisdom.
What are the 11 Monthly Masterclass Themes in Coming Home to You?
The monthly Masterclasses are on a Monday evening from 6.30pm-7.30pm and the themes are as follows -
- Discovering Mindfulness and Self-Compassion (Feb 1)
- Recognising the Present Moment (March 8)
- Enhancing Emotional Literacy (April 5, 2021)
- Discovering Your Self-Compassionate Voice (May 3)
- Mindfulness, Self-Compassion and Resilience (May 31)
- Mindfulness, Self-Compassion and Burnout (June 28)
- Stress and the Flow of Emotions (August 2)
- Stress and Thoughts (August 30)
- Interpersonal Mindfulness and Self-Compassion (September 27)
- Living Deeply & Making It Count (October 25)
- Embracing Your Life (November 29)
Here's What Else You Receive By Belonging to Coming Home to You...
As you have seen there are two ways to join Coming Home to You - via the individual monthly sessions or for the full 11 themes.
The inclusions for each are outlined below...
Individual Monthly Circle
- 1 x 60-Minute Live Masterclass
- 1 x Themed e-Workbook
- Daily Energy e-Tracking Sheet
- Daily Inspirational Quote/Reminder for 28 days
- Unlimited E-mail Access from Jane for 28 days
Investment for 28 Days - $47
Full 11-Month Circle
- 11 x 60-Minute Live Masterclass
- 11 x Themed e-Workbooks + 20 extra lessons
- Daily Energy e-Tracking Sheet
- Daily Inspirational Quote/Reminder for 11 months
- Unlimited E-mail Access from Jane for 11 months
- 1 x 60-Minute Discovery Coaching Session (Value $150)
- Access to the Online (Un)Learning Hub for 11 Months
Investment for 11 Months - $395
This is what we will be focusing on in Coming Home to You...
When you join Coming Home to You, you will be joining a haven with other who will be (un)learning to -
- Thrive as a human being in ways that don’t involve hustling, working harder or longer,
- Trust themselves and know what is their responsibility and what is not,
- Understand the benefits and rewards of asking for help,
- Do more of the things that connect them with joy and energy (not deplete it),
- Notice when you are most productive throughout the day, week, month and year and when is best for you to take a rest,
- Work in a way that honours their inner body wisdom and helps them tap in to their own energy and creativity,
- Reclaim their own authenticity and power (yes you do have it), and
- Discover and invest in their own needs and dreams, so they can focus on what matters to them!
When you join Coming Home to You, you'll benefit from -
As you participate, engage and do the work in Coming Home to You on a regular basis, you will discover additional self-worth, self-acceptance and evolve as a person. When you start to re-align with your own heart, mind, body and soul life starts to flow.
Yes I know you may know the steps you need to take, however are you actually taking them? If so, well done! If not, this is one of the reasons why people love the intimate spaces I have created - due to the structure and accountability. Something happens when you commit to another person and not just yourself!
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
You will receive support and encouragement. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated you for being YOU? In Coming Home to You, we want to share your successes and learnings, no matter how big or small they may seem!
Why a 28-Day Cycle?
Depending on the research you read, some people say it takes 18 - 254 days to change or develop a habit and change the neural pathways in your brain. I am not sure which research to believe some days, however what I do know is that it takes awareness, action and commitment to create sustainable change and develop effective habits and only you can make those changes (no-one can do it for us).
Therefore, after each Masterclass you can decide what your focus and intention is and how you choose to practise mindfulness and self-compassion.
Who is the Coming Home to You - Mindfulness and Self-Compassion Circle for?
Coming Home to You is for the CEO, the teacher, the assistant teacher, the nurse, the business owner, the real estate agent, the sporting coach, the athlete, the accountant, the human resources manager, business services manager, the receptionist, the parent, the grandparent, the writer, the printer and anyone else who has a successful career and very real time constraints.
It is for the person who wants to be more, but most of all be present more. It is also for the person who wants to do less. The person who wants to undo what they have done and stop pushing to do and allow more being to unfold.
Coming Home to You is for the person who wants to create and bring their dreams in to reality.
It is for the person who is ready to stop, rest and begin to listen to their own inner wisdom and truth.
Coming Home to You is for the womxn who is ready to break-up with draining habits (i.e. "shoulds", "comparisons", "blame") and create greater freedom and sustainable wellbeing.
It is for all of us who are ready to practice being more alive and awake in this world, whilst increasing compassion, connection and courage.
Basically, Coming Home to You is about you coming home to yourself, showing up for you each day, so in turn you can then show up with more presence and compassion for others.
Coming Home to You is for you if you...
- are too busy to look after their needs and desires,
- are ready to break up with disempowering habits and create habits that give you energy,
- would like to step forward and stand in your own power and know you cannot do it all on your own,
- want to continue to succeed in a way that is connected to your heart, mind, body and sou,
- reconnect with your deepest potential and live in a more connected and sustainable way,
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth and change self-sabotaging patterns,
- are waking up or have woken up to the truth of yourself as so much more than you thought,
- would like access to consistent (un)learning and support to stay focused, and
- are ready to keep growing and learning in their personal and professional life!
What Coming Home to You is NOT...
Coming Home to You is NOT -
- another blueprint, program or or 7-step course (human beings are too complex and simple for them - yes that is a paradox 🙂 ),
- about being perfect - it is about embracing your humanness and who you truly are whole-heartedly,
- following a program to get certain results. I cannot guarantee what you will receive (it depends on where you are and what you want to focus on for the month/year),
- and an advice giving space (as you are not broken and do not need fixing).
It is about you returning to be the expert in your own life and learning to trust yourself fully.
Make time for your life and creative desires...
Come and join me and give yourself the gift and healing of your own attention and presence.
You will be grateful you did!
With the connection created in a safe and supportive environment and an investment of time and money, you will start to create a life that is more aligned with who you are and a deeper sense of belonging. You will start to develop greater awareness, have more compassion for your self, increase your confidence and trust yourself. This is about progress, NOT perfection. So if you already have these aspects covered you will dive deeper with the tools and daily check-in time.
Ready to Join?
Please join us if you are ready to -
- whole-heartedly reconnect to you and take ownership and full responsibility for your life,
- deepen your relationship with yourself, other people and the world around you,
- commit to both the time and financial investment,
- be connected to a safe and supportive environment where “everyone has a voice”, and
- claim the future your heart desires.
Please find another space if you are not ready to -
- show up for yourself, be seen or tell yourself the truth,
- do the work, take ownership or be responsible or accountable for your life,
- learn, grow, change or be coached (as you already know it all),
- commit to both the time and financial investment, or
- want me to convince you Coming Home to You is worth it - it is worth it when you decide it is!
Who will you BE at the end of 2021?
Who would you be if you reconnected to every aspect of your life? Who would you be if you reconnected to your natural state of wholeness? Who would you be if you truly trusted yourself? Who would you be if you reconnected to a community of people who supported you and had your back? Who would you be if you truly allowed yourself to show up and be seen whole-heartedly as YOU? Who would you be if you knew your voice mattered and you could express your own truth?
Your investment in Coming Home to You is an investment in you becoming that person - one step at a time.
*** Time Sensitive Bonus ***
Since we are starting in February 2021 and you might be ready to go, so I am gifting you the Slow Down and Tune In Journaling Toolkit (priced at $75) if you choose to go on the full 11 month adventure. That way you can start slowing down and tuning in now. However, this gift is only available until 31/1/21.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Zoom?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
- know how to watch Youtube or access videos online?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in Coming Home to You!
Of course you can! That is precisely why this is online - so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
No. Coming Home to You is a self-awareness, mindfulness and self-compassion - basically an (un)learning process, not coaching. Participants in the program take responsibility for their own experience and changes in behaviour. Jane Taylor and any guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them, unless participants choose to hire them for other services.
The Coming Home to You - Mindfulness and Self-Compassion Circle price is in Australian dollars.
We use PayPal and Stripe for our payments, so you will be able to pay in your local currency (and PayPal / Stripe converts it for you). So it doesn't matter where you live in the world, you can join us!
It is important to understand that Coming Home to You is NOT mindfulness or psychotherapy training. However, it could be a useful add-on to these as well as education/teacher and human resources training.
Coming Home to You is all about education and practising mindfulness and self-compassion - providing tools, strategies and resources to support you to make any changes you choose to and become the expert in your own life and stand in your own power.
If you are in psychotherapy whilst you are involved with Coming Home to You, please tell your therapist.
No, it is not.
Coming Home to You is all about education and you developing self-awareness and self-trust, it is not for treatment for any physical or mental health condition. All participants in the community agree to take responsibility for their own experience and the actions they take.
We meet each 28 days at 6.30pm-7.30pm (Brisbane, Australia Time) via Zoom. The date and topic for each month is below -
- Monday February 1 , 2021 - Discovering Mindfulness and Self-Compassion
- Monday March 8 , 2021 - Recognising the Present Moment
- Monday April 5 , 2021 - Enhancing Emotional Literacy
- Monday May 3 , 2021 - Discovering Your Self-Compassionate Voice
- Monday May 31 , 2021 - Mindfulness, Self-Compassion and Resilience
- Monday June 28 , 2021 - Mindfulness, Self-Compassion and Burnout
- Monday August 2 , 2021 - Stress and the Flow of Emotions
- Monday August 30 , 2021 - Stress and Thoughts
- Monday September 27 , 2021 - Interpersonal Mindfulness
- Monday October 25 , 2021 - Living Deeply & Making It Count
- Monday November 29 , 2021 - Embracing Your Life
Great, because this is not a program. This is about you developing your own self-awareness, taking care of yourself and learning to trust your own inner wisdom.
Each Masterclass is a standalone experience and you choose what you want to focus on at the end. However, there is also the Daily Energy Tracker, so you can tune in and learn to master your own energy and notice where you are each day.
Why I created Coming Home to You...
Hi - I am Jane Taylor am created Coming Home to You.
I have had the idea for a few months now, however at the start of 2021 it really came to fruition. I had a lot of friends asking me about mindfulness and self-compassion. Given, I have been a student of mindfulness since 2008 (my first 10-day silent meditation retreat), then a MBSR teacher since 2013 and self-compassion a little later and a trained teacher since 2019, I decided to take the next step and create this online space. You can also read my adventure of mindfulness and self-compassion here.
Coming Home to You - Mindfulness and Self-Compassion Circle is an online (un)learning haven for people who are ready to invest time and attention to reconnect with their courage and inner wisdom, so they can make conscious and empowering choices and lead a whole-hearted life through self-awareness, mindfulness and self-compassion.