Currently, maybe you...
Feel like you don't have enough money?
Bills being paid late? Forgetting you had gift vouchers and find them when they are expired?
Don't know where your money is going? Receipts, invoices and financial documents all over the place and unorganised?
Are trying to fit it all in, however are feeling tired and run down?
Or even feeling a sense of powerlessness over your finances?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, don't worry you are not alone!
Why not join us for Your Money Matters, so you can discover where you are financially, get organised and create a life you love!
What Will You Learn?
We will take the time so you can align to your mind, body, emotions and spirit. The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories about your finances, the body work relates to you discovering your gifts, skills that make you unique, the emotional work looks at the practices of forgiveness, emotional intelligence and self-compassion of financial wellbeing and the spirit work relates to living in alignment with your purpose and making a difference to others.
Specifically you will learn to -
- Take time out to reflect and focus on your own money and financial situation.
- Create your financial vision and identify what wealth is for you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Establish sustainable habits and routines for your finances.
- Focus on prioritising and identifying a range of strategies for your money and finances.
- Start to reclaim your power.
- Identify your money leaks.
- Create a spending plan and debt repayment plan (if that relates to you).
- Determine the attributes of your Inner Circle of Trust, so you can start looking for them.
- Discover any stumbling blocks, including becoming aware of your inner critic.
- Identify types of income you can make.
- Start taking steps toward financial freedom.
- Join a group of like-minded women learning to nurture their essential needs.
How does Money Clarity work?
Money Clarity is all about you changing your relationship with money by developing self-awareness and self-knowledge. Throughout the 35 days, you will reconnect to your vision of wealth and reflect on what is really preventing you from taking action towards looking after money and finances. You will also be encouraged to take daily action towards creating sustainable habits for your own financial organisation and mastery in a safe and supportive environment.
Week 1 - Time to Reconnect
Reconnection is the them for week 1. This week you will reconnect with -
- your essential needs, and
- create your own vision for your financial self-care.
You will also be celebrating and acknowledging you and your journey up until now. Once you have done this, you will make sure you have your courage and self-compassion for the adventure ahead.
Week 2 - Financial Self-Knowledge
In week 2 you will be learning more about yourself and start to look in the financial mirror. You will discover -
- what it costs to be you,
- your income and monthly cushion,
- your net worth,
- where your insurances and superannuation are at, and
- if and where you are giving your power away.
Week 3 - Money Clarity
Money Clarity is the theme for week 3. We will have a look at -
- what it means to be free from underearning or financially free,
- exploring the power of words,
- identifying your financial priorities,
- discovering any money leaks you may be experiencing,
- creating your financial calendar, and
- adjusting any expenses (if required).
Week 4 - Focused Action
Focused action is the theme for week 4. This week you will be -
- identifying healthy financial habits,
- discussing the miracle of forgiveness,
- clarifying your values,
- transforming stumbling blocks,
- focusing on cultivating gratitude, and
- ways you can add value.
Week 5 - Coaching Session and Celebrating!
Your coaching session and celebrating are the focus for week 5. We will be -
- celebrating how far you have travelled in your financial adventure,
- identifying your goals,
- creating a spending and debt repayment plan,
- clearing any clutter,
- identifying your own board of directors, and
- having your own coaching session with Jane.
When you join Money Clarity, you'll benefit from -
Personal Growth and Learning
As you participate and engage in Money Clarity you will discover additional self-worth and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
No longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Money Clarity, you will be using worksheets and systems to track your changes. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
Practice, Practice, Practice
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
Energy & Flow
There may be days (or weeks) in your profession or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace.
Encouragement and Support
You will have encouragement from other Money Clarity members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Money Clarity, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's included in Money Clarity?
You will receive a 1 x 60-minute coaching session in week 5 of the course to support you to Money Clarity.
Over the 5 weeks, you will be given worksheets, activities and tools so you can prioritise and develop your financial wellbeing habits.
Our Secret Facebook group is a great place to share your priorities and habits, so you can make them stick and we can celebrate YOU!
As you are completing Money Clarity, you will have access to the Online Learning Hub.
You will have access to an ICF Certified Coach whilst Money Clarity is running in the secret Facebook group.
When you join Money Clarity you can connect with other like-minded people in our secret Facebook group.
Who is "Money Clarity" for?
- know it is time to stop and focus on your money needs and finances
- are ready to change your relationship with money
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt)
- would like to increase your self-awareness and self-knowledge around your finances
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth
- want to keep growing and learning so you can take your personal and professional life to the next level
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey!
What Are Other Women Saying About Money Clarity?
In its current format - this is the first time we are offering Money Clarity. As soon as we have feedback from the women who complete the course, we will add it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in "Money Clarity"!
"Money Clarity" is an educational course.
You will receive 1 x 1-hour coaching session with Jane at the end of the 4 weeks. "Money Clarity" is designed for you to discover your own answers. Participants in the program take responsibility for their own experience and changes in behaviour.
Of course you can! That is precisely why I create the resources and have a private Facebook Group - so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
You will receive 1 x 1-hour coaching session with me. You will also get access to the worksheets and tools I created that include self-inquiry exercises. You also have access to the private Facebook Group. In this group I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there.
"Money Clarity" has an introductory price of $247 until June 30, 2019 🙂
This price includes a 1-hour coaching session with Jane, worksheets and processes, the "Money Clarity" facebook group, which is where you can ask follow-up questions and share the journey with other people who have or are participating in "Money Clarity".
No, it is not.
"Money Clarity" is an educational course, not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. It is about YOU developing awareness about your own money and financial situation. Participants in the course take responsibility for their own experience.
It is important to understand that "Money Clarity" is NOT coaching, mindfulness or psychotherapy training. However, it could be a useful add-on to these as well as education/teacher and human resources training.
"Money Clarity" is all about education - providing tools, strategies and resources to support you to make any changes you choose to and become the expert in your own life and stand in your own power. You will also receive 1 x 1-hour coaching session with Jane.
If you are in psychotherapy whilst you are involved with "Money Clarity" please tell your therapist.
Why I created "Money Clarity"...
Hi - I am Jane - thanks for dropping by.
I created the "Money Clarity" course after my own experiences with money and being on Centrelink (Government allowance) and living off my credit card (after resigning from my job). During that time, I was meeting many women who have had similar experiences (i.e. not valuing themselves or their gifts). What they said they required was a simple, easy to understand process for understanding their finances, so they could develop effective and sustainable habits for looking after their finances (without the pressure of buying products or investments). Subsequently, "Money Clarity" was created.
The process has been specifically designed for women to feel empowered as they increase their clarity, knowledge and understanding of their current financial situation, get organised and develop their own steps towards financial mastery with the support of their Inner Circle of Trust (i.e. the trusted support people in their life).
"Money Clarity" is for women who are ready change their relationship with money and start focusing, get clarity and develop self-awareness and self-management processes (i.e. get organised) around their money and finances, so they can have the energy, awareness and take action towards creating a career and life they love.