Presently, maybe you...
Feel like you don't have enough time, feeling drained and run down as there is too much to do in your professional life?
Can't remember your own needs and priorities in life?
Have your paperwork piling up and cannot find what you are looking for?
Continue to doubt and question yourself?
Missing deadlines and not following through on important tasks?
Procrastinating as you don't know where to start?
Or even feeling a sense of powerlessness over your personal life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, don't worry you are not alone!
Why not join us for Prioritising You, so you can discover where you are and start creating a life you love (and yes it is possible 🙂 )!
What Will You Learn?
We will take the time so you can realign to your head, heart, hands and feet. Specifically you will be invited to -
- Learn ways to manage what is coming at you in your personal and professional life (including e-mail and paper flow),
- Identify the whole-hearted version of your life, so you can start to establish lasting and sustainable habits to create that place,
- Discover ways you unconsciously drain your time and energy in your life and then create strategies to fix the time and energy leaks,
- Focus on prioritising and identify strategies to overcome procrastination and transform overwhelm,
- Identify strategies to de-clutter and simplify your life,
- Explore aspects of your personal and professional life that need tweaking and ways you can take the next step towards change.
- Determine your strengths, skills and talents (yes you do have them!),
- Learn techniques to bring you back in to alignment when life starts to get busy and overwhelming,
- Determine the people in your life whom you can trust and turn to for support,
- Create clear boundaries in your life and learn to say no gracefully (yes you can), and
- Develop awareness around what is really stopping you from developing habits for wellbeing and creating work and life you love!
How does Prioritising You work?
The Prioritising You online (un)learning course starts on Saturday April 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2022.
Masterclasses will be at 9.30am - 10.30am QLD Time and you can click here to find your own time zone.
Prioritising You is all about you developing awareness, self-knowledge, self-care and self-trust so you can feel empowered to trust yourself and BE the expert in your own career and life. Throughout the 4 weeks, you will be given the opportunity to get clarity on what is holding you back in your career and life, developing effective habits, boundaries, support and most importantly learning to trust yourself again so you can cultivate wellbeing!
Module 1 - Investing Time to Pause
In module 1, you will be given the opportunity to implement a self-management process for your time and energy and ways to transform procrastination. You will also identify behaviours that have been draining and nourishing you as well as a simple and effective way to start listening to your mind, body and soul.
Module 2 - Realigning to You
In module 2, you will focus on taking time to get clarity and identify where you are in all areas of your life. You will be identifying your essential needs, values, character strengths, vision as well as identify ways to create more connection to your needs in your life and strategies to transform any barriers in your life.
Module 3 - Learning to Trust You
In module 3, you will discover ways to learn to trust yourself again. You will be taken through a process to discover what trust is for you, ways to increase self-trust, your ‘Why?' as well as your skills, strengths and talents. You will also start focusing on developing more of a growth mindset for business/career and life.
Module 4 - Starting to Master Your Flow
Module 6 is about living on purpose and identifying, focusing on your next step/s and mastering your time and energy. We will look at ways to be proactive around your time and energy, so you can live in alignment with your mind, heart and sprit. There will also be time to ask questions on the masterclass.
When you join Prioritising You, you'll benefit from -
Personal Growth and (Un)Learning
As you participate and engage in Prioritising You, you will discover additional self-worth and evolve as a person. Meeting consistently to commit and focus on your life can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
Wisdom & Flow
There may be days (or weeks) in your profession or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people supporting you something happens and life starts to flow with greater ease and grace.
Practice, Practice, Practice...
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
No longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In Prioritising You, you will be setting up, focusing on and developing systems to track your accountability. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
Encouragement and Support
You will have encouragement and support. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Prioritising You, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's included in Prioritising You?
The breakdown of what you receive in Prioritising You includes -
Who is Prioritising You for?
Prioritising You is for you is you are -
- are ready to start to break up with self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviours (i.e. procrastination and overcommitment) and create habits that give you energy,
- would like to step forward and stand in your own power and know you cannot do it all on your own,
- want to continue to succeed in a way that is connected to your heart and soul,
- reconnect with your deepest values and live in a more connected and sustainable way,
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey (yes we want to celebrate YOU and are not intimidated by your gifts and talents),
- build a grounded sense of confidence and self-worth and change self-sabotaging patterns,
- are waking up or have woken up to the truth of yourself as so much more than you thought,
- want to be held accountable to your dreams and desires and live in harmony with all areas of your life,
- want to belong to a professional (un)learning community that is practical and grounded in research and education, and
- are ready to keep growing and learning to continue to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
- access to Telegram?
- know how to watch Youtube or access videos online?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in Prioritising You!
No. Prioritising You is a online (un)learning course to develop self-awareness, self-kindness and self-knowledge that includes educational resources. The course has been designed for you to reconnect, organise and prioritise what is most important for you. Participants in the course take responsibility for their own experience and changes in behaviour.
Of course you can! That is precisely why I have the online Masterclasses, create the resources and have a Telegram Group - so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
It is totally up to you! The Masterclasses are a great way to connect and ask questions, however your attendance is up to you. As you can see by the inclusions, there are already over 35 lessons and worksheets in the (un)learning hub that you can get started with now as well as other templates etc. The Masterclass workbooks will be added just before each Masterclass as well.
No it is not. As identified above Prioritising You is about education and (un)learning. Therefore, it is not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. It is about YOU developing self-awareness, self-kindness and self-trust about your own professional and personal life situation. Participants in the course take ownership, responsibility and accountability for their own experience.
Why I created Prioritising You...
Hi - I am Jane Taylor - let me share a little bit about me. After following the traditional path of success in a number of fields (tennis/sport, coaching and education), one day I thought - "there must be more to life than this..."
I was on a familiar treadmill - working long hours, travelling around Australia for work (which meant frequently being away from family and friends), not exercising much or looking after my health, really busy and very tired. On the outside it appeared as though life was great, however I was struggling, lost and didn't know what to do.
Following a lot of personal struggle and looking for love and all of the answers on the outside (i.e. people, achievements etc), I started to realise that personal freedom, love, happiness and wellbeing was an inside job and I had to do the work to discover that place within me and what these things meant for me - yes truly know that in my heart. I spent many years attending (and running/facilitating) personal and professional development, retreats and worked with some great teachers, coaches and mentors along the way (to whom I am deeply grateful for).
Today I can finally say, I know who I am. I know my strengths and weaknesses, am happy, healthy, having fun with life and have a group of people around me to whom I trust and confide in. I am Simply ME! Subsequently... Prioritising You was created...
Prioritising You is a 4-week online (un)learning course for womxn who are ready to start to untangle from draining habits (i.e. confusion, overcommitment, doubt, blame and comparison) and organise and prioritise what matters most to them in a safe and supportive environment.