Why attend the Reconnect, Recharge and Rejuvenate Retreat?
There are so many reasons why it is important to take time to focus on your relationship with yourself, so you can start to take care of yourself. A few of them include -
- Are you craving space to reflect, rest and renew? By reflecting and identifying what gives life meaning, you can start to trust yourself more and increase your wellbeing and start flourishing more. However - no-one can do it for you. YOU have to do the work and that is why we have created this retreat to support you to self-renewal and self-care.
- What would happen if you stopped holding yourself back and were 100% YOU? Albert Einstein said it so well, "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got". Subsequently, if we want change to happen in our life, we have to change (yes sometimes that is easier said than done, which is why we have to re-claim our courage). And remember -“The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely” ~ C.G. Jung.
What could you attend the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat for?
A good place to start is with the question - what are you afraid of or what scares you? This can help you start to identify the change you are ready to make. The changes can be made in any of the following areas of life -
1. Career / Business, 2. Confidence / Emotional Awareness, 3. Giving / Contribution / Community, 4. Family / Friends, 5. Health / Body / Fitness, 6. Intimate Relationship, 7. Leisure / Fun, 8. Life Purpose / Passion, 9. Money / Finances, 10. Personal Growth / Learning, 11. Space / Physical Environment, and 12. Travel / Holidays.
If you need some more help, here are some examples of changes and promises you could start to make @ Reconnect to You -
What's Included in the Retreat?
- Organic Vegetarian Lunch - GF and Vegan friendly
- Afternoon tea with chai - GF and Vegan friendly
- Recipes and an intro to Ayurveda handout
- Nia Dance
- Wellness activities and handout (including values exercise and 10 ways to implement self-care when life gets overwhelming).
What are the Details for the Reconnect, Recharge and Rejuvenate Retreat?
The details for the retreat are as follows -
Dates: Saturday September 8, 2018
Time: 8.50am registration until 5.30pm
Venue: Yummy Lara - Unit 1/67 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay NSW 2481
Cost: By August 24, 2018 $95. From August 25, 2018 - $147.
Facilitators: Lara Yakimishyn & Jane Taylor
For more information, please phone Jane on 0411 033967 or e-mail email@example.com
What Will You Receive at the Retreat?
The retreat really depends on YOU and what YOU are hoping for!Lara and Jane will check-in with you at the retreat to help make your intentions happen. In saying that, you will more than likely receive -
- build self-awareness in relation to your current behaviours,
- gain insights in key skills and techniques for self-care,
- increased ability to relax and greater connection to your true self,
- evidence-based strategies to cope with short and long term stress (i.e. self-compassion and mindfulness) so you can live in flow,
- ability to recognise your triggers when it comes to self-care so you can adapt accordingly,
- unconditional support from Lara and Jane (this is a definite!),
- fresh nutritious food (another definite), and
- increased connection with like-minded women.
Itinerary/Timetable for the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat
Lara is passionate about food and health and loves supporting people to rediscover their connection to them selves through food that is full of flavor, vitality and high frequency.
What truly inspires her is local organic produce fresh picked from the farmer’s market and hand ground aromatic spices. It warms her heart when she see's people enjoy her food that is made with love and the wisdom of ancient sciences and she hopes it inspires you too!
Jane Taylor - Habits for Wellbeing
Jane Taylor is a coach, speaker and educator. She began her career as a professional athlete competing on the world tennis stage before finding her passion – learning and building relationships. This passion evolved in to a career in education as well as facilitating national coaching programs for Tennis Australia and co-ordinating national initiatives for education, before starting Habits for Wellbeing.
Jane has trained and facilitated over 30,000 people in leadership, coaching and mental health and wellbeing and really enjoys supporting women to shift from fear to flow and "Discover the Courage to Live Your Career & Life Wholeheartedly... One Habit at a Time." To read more about Jane’s experience and qualifications, please click here.