Is it time to slow down, nourish your body and take time out for yourself?
Or want to start moving your body more in a fun way?
Then, this workshop series if for you!
Jane is excited to present this women's wellness workshop series, so you can take the time to stop and reconnect with you, share some evidence-based wellbeing strategies and some of Nia’s foundational principles to inspire you to Get Moving in a Fun and Playful Way.
Why attend Reconnect to YOU?
There are so many reasons why it is important to take time to focus on your relationship with yourself, so you can start to take care of yourself. A few of them include -
- Are you craving space to stop and reconnect? By stopping and taking time out to BE, we can discover what is truly present, give space to explore and reconnect, trust yourself more and increase your wellbeing and start flourishing. However - no-one can do it for you. YOU have to do it for YOU!
- What would happen if you stopped holding yourself back and were 100% YOU? Albert Einstein said it so well, "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got". Subsequently, if we want change to happen in our life, we have to change (yes sometimes that is easier said than done, which is why we have to re-claim our courage). And remember -“The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely” ~ C.G. Jung.
What Will You Receive at the Workshop?
The workshop really depends on YOU and what YOU are hoping for! Jane will check-in with you at the workshop to help make your intentions happen. In saying that, you will more than likely receive -
- build self-awareness in relation to your current behaviours,
- gain insights in key skills and techniques for wellness,
- increased ability to relax and greater connection to your true self,
- remind you how to listen to your body's way,
- evidence-based strategies to cope with short and long term stress(i.e. self-compassion and mindfulness) so you can live in flow,
- unconditional support from Jane (this is a definite!)
What's Included in the Workshop?
Following are the inclusions for the workshop -
- mindfulness meditation,
- 60-minute Nia dance experience, and
- Wellness activity and handout, based on the theme on the workshop (all participants with receive 10 ways to implement self-care when life gets overwhelming).
What are the Details for the Reconnect to You - Women's Wellness Series?
The consistent details for the Wellness series are -
Venue: Burleigh Masonic Hall - 6 First Avenue, Burleigh Heads 4220
Cost: $20 pre-paid (week before event), $25 on the day or 2 people for $35. Students on a Nia class pass can use this as a class to attend, however please register.
Facilitator: Jane Taylor
For more information, please phone Jane on 0411 033967 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The dates are below - including the theme for each workshop!
Theme - Self-Compassion and the Body
Saturday October 26, 2019
Theme - Mindfulness and the Body
Saturday November 2, 2019
Theme - Mindful Self-Compassion and the Body
Saturday November 23, 2019
Theme - Intuitive Eating and Body Acceptance
Saturday November 30, 2019
Jane Taylor - Habits for Wellbeing
Jane Taylor is a coach, speaker and educator. She began her career as a professional athlete competing on the world tennis stage before finding her passion – learning and building relationships. This passion evolved in to a career in education as well as facilitating national coaching programs for Tennis Australia and co-ordinating national initiatives for education, before starting Habits for Wellbeing.
Jane has trained and facilitated over 30,000 people in leadership, coaching and mental health and wellbeing and really enjoys supporting women to shift from fear to flow and "Reconnect With Your Courage (& Your Body) and BE Whole-Heartedly YOU... One Habit at a Time." To read more about Jane’s experience and qualifications, please click here.