What Will We Cover?
When you purchase the Systemising You Toolkit, you will be given the opportunity to -
- take time and reflect on your own life,
- develop systems, processes, checklists and templates for your life,
- decrease stress levels and increase self-management and effectiveness,
- work on your life, so then you can focus on the essentials and priorities!
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to the Systemising You Toolkit, however most of all it is about systemising and organising your life.
Other benefits could include -
- saving time - how much time do you currently spend doing administration tasks and trying to find documents? What would your life look like if you were able to invest more time in doing more of the things you love?
- less stress and worry - what would you give to be able to do the most efficient and effective activities in your life? Yes, so your life flows with ease and no paperwork falls through the cracks again!
- greater energy - ever wasted energy trying to find important documents or if something had been sent or completed?
- saving money - ever had to pay late fees because you forgot expenses were due and ended up paying late fees?
- decreased stress - is your disorganisation taking a toll on your stress and confidence levels? Or maybe even your relationships with friends and colleagues? Could realigning with your own priorities and being organised help with your own stress?
By focusing on the above benefits, you will then be able to spend more time focusing on what matters most to you! How does that sound?
What's Included in the Toolkit?
At present, the following is included in the Toolkit...
Lessons and Worksheets
Currently there are 46 lessons and worksheets within the (un)learning hub. Some of these lessons include templates, however many are stand alone lessons with worksheets.
At the present time, there are 10 templates you can use to help create your own systems in your life (including identifying your personal boundaries and reviewing your systems).
Accountability from Jane
Accountability is built in to the Systemising You Toolkit, so Jane can help you stay accountable to yourself. You can also be added to daily inspirational quotes 🙂
Access to the Online (Un)Learning Hub
You will have access to the (un)learning hub for 90 days. If you require more time, please e-mail Jane. Presently, a total of 50 seperate topics/areas exist in there.
Unlimited E-mail Support from Jane
You will have access to unlimited e-mail support form Jane over the 90 days to ask further questions. Your e-mails will also be prioritised.
How Does the Systemising You Toolkit Work?
Following is a basic outline of the 8 modules with the toolkit. Each module includes a range of lessons (including worksheets). Some lessons also include templates and you can work through the toolkit at your own pace and in your own time.
The Start Here section is the administration section of the (un)learning hub.
Module 1 - Introduction to Systemising You
The first module is an introduction to change, committing to your intentions, giving yourself permission to change and living above the line.
Module 2 - Reconnecting to You
Module 2 is about reconnecting to you - your vision, mission, core values, strengths, needs and motivations.
Module 3 - Systemising You
This module is focused on systems and processes. What are they, how can you build them in to your life and starting to create them!
Module 4 - Lightening the Stress Load
Module 4 is about identifying the different ways stress can show up in your life and ways to start to untangle from it (i.e. managing interruptions, learning to say 'no').
Module 5 - Learning to Trust You
Module 5 is about learning to trust you and your priorities. We look at personal boundaries, different ways to say 'no' and how to develop self-trust.
Module 6 - Mastering Your Flow
In Module 6 we look at flow and different ways to create be in flow. We also look at creating your own personal and professional development outline.
Module 7 - Ideas for Growing Systems Sustainably
Module 7 is about ways to grow systems in your life sustainably. Examples of lessons including applying kaizen and creating a self-empowerment portfolio.
Module 8 - Useful Tools & Resources
In Module 8, there is an outline of a variety useful tools and resources to help you continue to stay connected, organised and focused on what matters to you.
We wind up with a review, including ways to feedforward and how to create an ongoing conversation on systems.
Who is the Systemising You Toolkit for?
The Systemising You Toolkit has been created for the womxn who -
- wants to start to develop her self-management skills and look holistically at her life (not just the parts),
- knows it is time to implement and take action to get organised and focused on what matters most to her,
- is ready to get serious about creating systems and processes in her life, so she can take her life to the next level.
- wants to optimise the fulfillment of their goals and intentions to achieve greater sense of accomplishment, and
- is ready to increase life satisfaction and meaning.