Currently, Maybe You...
Feel like you are putting other people's needs and desires before your own?
Trying to be the best you can be, however feeling burnt out?
Or just know it is time to step in to your power and look more wholistically at your life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, don't worry you are not alone!
You are invited to join us for The Next Step - Vision, Planning, Action, Accountability and Reflection Circle, so you can focus on your wholistic life (not just your career) and wellbeing!
Welcome to the Next Step...
The Next Step is an 84-Day Circle for people who would like to take time to plan, focus and be more accountable to themselves, so they can transform and take courageous action towards their vision over the next 84-days in a safe and supportive environment.
What Will You Learn or Remember?
As part of the Next Step, you will have the opportunity to -
- Identify and create your vision for the next 84 days,
- Establish where you currently are in all aspects of your wholistic life,
- Determine and start to align with what matters most to you (yes it is different for each of us),
- Connect with your current strengths, virtues and values,
- Develop a flexible and clear 84-day plan with clear milestones,
- Grow your confidence and decision-making skills, and
- Focus on your actions steps to move you closer to your vision.
“You need to be content with small steps. That’s all life is. Small steps that you take every day so when you look back down the road it all adds up and you know you covered some distance.” ~ Katie Kacvinsky
How Does the Next Step Work?
The Next Step has been designed for you to reconnect with your dreams, create your plan and then manage your self so you can take the steps to transform your life and be responsible for turning your dreams in to reality.
You will receive the following...
1. 2 x 60-Minute Online Circles.
To start the the Next Step, we will have 2 x 60-Minute Circles (June 17 and June 24) @ 10am QLD Time. The circles are divided in to 2 specific aspects - Visualise + Dream Your 84 Days and Plan + Prepare Your 84 Days. You will also receive e-workbooks for each circle.
2. Self-Management Digital Tools and Templates.
In the (Un)Learning Hub, there are a range of Self-Management Tools and Templates. These tools and templates range from 84 days (quarterly), 28 days (monthly), 7 days (weekly) and daily templates to help you focus on what matters most.
3. Daily Reminders and/or Pauses.
Each day over the 84 days, if you choose to, you will receive daily reminders and/or pauses. These have been designed to support you to reconnect with your relationship with yourself, grow your confidence and take aligned action in relation to your whole life (not just your career).
4. Unlimited E-mail Support.
Yes I understand big groups can be useful. However, how much personalised attention do you receive? And how often do you get distracted in there and lose track of time? With unlimited e-mail support, you can ask as many questions as you like and receive that personalised attention you deserve 🙂
5. Access to the (Un)Learning Hub.
You will also receive access to the (un)learning hub for the 100 days. The hub gives you access to the tools, templates and e-workbooks as well as a few extra (un)learning experiences to support you to focus on your intentions over the 84 days.
6. 1x 84-Day Reflection Circle .
Towards the end of the 84 days (September 16 @ 10am QLD Time), we will gather for a 60-minute 84-day reflection and completion circle. In this circle, you will be given the opportunity to reflect on your past 84 days, identify what went well and also any tweaks you would like to make for the next 84 days.
When You Purchase the Next Step, You'll Benefit from...
As you participate and engage in the Next Step 84-Day Circle you have the opportunity to discover what works for your wholistic life (yes we are different). When you start to re-align with your own heart, mind, body and awareness life starts to flow.
Yes I know you may know the steps you need to take, however are you actually taking them? If so, well done! If not, this is one of the reasons why people love the circles - due to the structure and accountability.
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice paying attention to YOU and your needs.
You will have encouragement and support from Jane. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In the Next Step 84-Day Circle, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
What's Included in the Next Step?
When you join the Next Step, the total of what you receive is as follows -
- 2 x 60-Minute Live Online Circles to Visualise + Dream and Plan + Prepare for the next 84 Days,
- 1 x 60-Minute Live 84-Day Review and Planning Circle (including e-workbook),
- Access to Self-Management e-Templates and Tools,
- Daily Reminders/Pauses for the 84 Days (if you choose),
- Access to the Online (Un)Learning Hub for 100 Days (where all materials are stored),
- Unlimited E-mail Access from Jane for 84 Days (your e-mails are prioritised),
- Accountability and Support for the 84 days.
3 Reasons to Join the Next Step...
There are a number of reasons to join us in the Next Step, including -
- The Next Step is live and interactive. You will join a community of people making changes in their business, career and life. The small community is a safe and supportive place that will honour and recognise where you are now, identify what you would like to change and continue to support and celebrate when you complete your change.
- Fear or insecurity is stopping you from taking the next step in your business, career or life. You cannot think your way out of fear or insecurity, you have to find the courage and take action. In the Next Step, we will be supporting you to take action each day and tap in to the power within.
- The Next Step is simple and grounded in research. In essence, the Next Step is simple, however sometimes the simple things are also the hardest. It is about unlearning as well as remembering, untangling from insecurity and being yourself. Yes, it is also grounded in research, which is why it is 84 days.
We have just changed the name of the 84-Day adventure to the Next Step (from Whole-Hearted Promise), so to be congruent, we have not ran it before with this name. As soon as we finish the next intake we will ask for client feedforward 🙂