Has greater clarity and calm - you have seen through limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviours. Little things that used to stress you no longer bother you.
You have more energy and are feeling alive. You have found some movement you enjoy, eat food that nourishes your body and your skin is starting to glow!
You are following your heart and feeling more and more aligned to your true path. You are experiencing greater contentment and fulfilment.
You are trusting yourself and feeling more comfortable and confident in the choices you are making each day. You are feeling good and in-joying your life!
You have remembered how to laugh and have fun (just like you did when you were young) and you are in-joying time with your family and friends.
You have people around you whom you trust and are feeling supported as you step forward in to the world and wholeheartedly shine your light.
How does The Sovereign Circle work?
Each month of the Sovereign Circle there will be a different theme. The monthly themes are outlined below and have been designed for you to reconnect to your wholeness and be the Sovereign of your own life. You will be given the opportunity to take time out to align with what matters to you, learn to like and trust your self. Each day of each month, you will also be reminded to focus on your intentions through the Whole-Hearted Connection Daily Journal.
Each month, you will receive -
* A 60-minute Live Educational Masterclass with Jane (first Saturday of the month 11am QLD, Australia time)
* 1 x 60-Minute Individual Coaching Session with Jane
* 1 x 60-minute Live Webinar for Q & A and inquiry with Jane (3rd Saturday of the month 11am QLD, Australia time)
* A Whole-Hearted Connection themed daily journal (sent at start of the adventure).
Throughout the adventure, you will receive the following -
When you join the Sovereign Circle, you'll benefit from -
Personal Growth and Learning
As you participate and engage in the Sovereign Circle on a regular basis, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Meeting with a group of like-minded women can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
Energy and Flow
There may be days (or weeks) in your profession or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other women something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace.
Practice, Practice, Practice...
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs each day.
No longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In the Sovereign Circle you will be reminded each week to take time to focus on what matters to you. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
Encouragement and Support
You will have encouragement from other Sovereign Circle members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In the Sovereign Circle, we want to celebrate with you and share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
Who is the Sovereign Circle for?
The Sovereign Circle is for the CEO, the teacher, the assistant teacher, the nurse, the business owner, the real estate agent, the sporting coach, the accountant, the human resources manager, business services manager, the receptionist, the mum, the grandmother, the writer, the printer and anyone else who has a successful career and very real time constraints.
It is for the woman who wants to be more, accomplish more, do more, but most of all be present more. It is also for the woman who wants to do less. The woman who wants to undo what they have done and stop pushing to do and allow more being to unfold.
The Sovereign Circle is for the woman who is ready to reconnect and start focusing on her own needs, so then she can support others.
It is for the woman who is ready to slow down, stop giving her power away and begin to listen to her own inner wisdom and truth.
The Sovereign Circle is for the woman who is ready to break-up with draining habits (i.e. "shoulds", "comparisons", "blame") and create greater freedom and sustainable wellbeing.
It is for all of us who are ready to practice being more alive and awake in this world, whilst increasing compassion, connection and courage.
Basically, the Sovereign Circle is about you coming home to yourself, showing up for yourself each day throughout the coming year.
- would like to step forward and take the time to prioritise your own needs and hearts desires,
- want to continue to take action and succeed in a way that is connected to your heart and soul,
- align with your deepest potential and live in a more connected and sustainable way,
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded women to support you in being the expert of your own adventure (yes we want to celebrate YOU and are not intimidated by your gifts and talents),
- build a grounded sense of confidence and change self-sabotaging patterns,
- are waking up or have woken up to the truth of yourself as so much more than you thought,
- would like access to consistent education and support to stay focused on your priorities,
- want to belong to a community that is practical and grounded in research and education, and
- are ready to keep growing and learning in a safe and supportive environment!
What the Sovereign Circle is NOT...
The Sovereign Circle is NOT -
- another blueprint, program or or 7-step course (human beings are too complex and simple for them - yes that is a paradox 🙂 ),
- about being perfect - it is about embracing your humanness and who you truly are whole-heartedly,
- following a program to get certain results. I cannot guarantee what you will receive (it depends on where you are and what you want to focus on over the 12 months), and
- an advice giving space (as you are not broken and do not need fixing). It is about you returning to being the expert in your own life and learning to trust yourself fully.
Make time for your life and creative desires...
Come and join me in 2019 and give yourself the gift and healing of your own attention and presence!
You'll be grateful you did!
With the connection created in a safe and supportive environment and an investment of time and money, you will start to create a life that is more aligned with who you are and a deeper sense of belonging. You will start to develop greater awareness, have more compassion for your self, increase your confidence and trust yourself. This is about progress, NOT perfection. So if you already have these aspects covered you will dive deeper with the tools and daily check-in time.
Schedule a call if you are ready to -
- whole-heartedly reconnect to you and take full responsibility for your life,
- deepen your relationship with yourself, other people and the world around you,
- commit to both the time and financial investment,
- be connected to a safe and supportive environment where “no woman is left behind”, and
- claim the future your heart desires.
Don't Schedule a call if you are not ready to -
- show up for yourself, be seen or tell yourself the truth,
- do the work or be responsible for your life,
- learn, grow, change or be coached (as you already know it all),
- commit to both the time and financial investment, or
- want me to convince you Whole-Hearted Connection is worth it - it is worth it when you decide it is!
Your investment starts from $3000 for the 12 months.
Jane Taylor is an ICF ACC coach and educator. She began her career as a professional athlete competing on the world tennis stage before finding her passion – learning and building relationships. This passion evolved in to a career in education as well as facilitating national coaching programs for Tennis Australia and co-ordinating national initiatives for education, before starting Habits for Wellbeing.
Jane has trained and facilitated over 30,000 people in leadership, coaching and mental health and wellbeing and really enjoys supporting women to shift from fear to flow and "Discover the Courage to BE the Sovereign of Your Life... One Habit at a Time." To read more about Jane’s experience and qualifications, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
- know how to watch Youtube or access videos online?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in The Sovereign Circle!
Of course you can! That is precisely why this is online - so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
The short answer is yes.
The long answer - if you would like for this to happen (i.e. linked Australian Professional Standards for Teachers), you will need to send me a request with your name as well as the continuing professional development structure you are linking too.
Once I receive this information, I can then go over it and link to the standards and create a certificate for you and will forward it to you at the end of the 12 months.
That is totally up to you 🙂
Each month, you will receive -
- 1 x 60-Minute Themed Masterclass with Jane (1st Saturday of the Month - 11am QLD Time),
- 1 x 60-Minute Individual Coaching Session with Jane,
- 1 x 60-Minute Live Q+A Webinar with Jane (3rd Saturday of the Month - 11am QLD Time),
- Activities for Reflection + Action,
- Access to the Online Learning Hub, and
- Recommended Book.
Your Whole-Hearted Connection daily journal that you will receive at the start of the Sovereign Circle is also themed to each month 🙂
Yes you do! Each month you will have 1 x 60-Minute Individual Coaching Session with me.
You also have the opportunity to be on the 1 x 60-Minute Q + A Webinars I will host. And finally, you have access to the Sovereign Circle secret Facebook group, whilst you are a member. In this group, I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there.
- full payment $3000, or
- 2 payments of $1500 (1 every 6 months, payment made by January 1 and then July 1, 2019),
If you commit between December 1 and December 31, 2018, the Sovereign Circle will increase by $250 and we cannot guarantee your journal will arrive in time for January 1, 2019.
Ready to claim your spot? e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sovereign Circle price is in Australian dollars.
We use Stripe and PayPal for our payments, so you will be able to pay in your local currency (and Stripe / PayPal converts it for you). So it doesn't matter where you live in the world, you can join us!
Each month, you will receive -
- A 60-minute Live Educational Masterclass with Jane (first Saturday of the month 11am QLD time)
- A book recommendation
- 1 x 60-Minute Individual Coaching Session with Jane
- 1 x 60-minute Live Webinar for Q & A and inquiry with Jane (3rd Saturday of the month 11am QLD time)
Your Whole-Hearted Connection Daily Journal has also been designed to guide you throughout the year with the monthly themes.
No, it is not.
The Sovereign Circle is an about developing self-awareness and self-trust, it is not for treatment for any physical or mental health condition. All participants in the community agree to take responsibility for their own experience and the actions they take.
It is important to understand that the Sovereign Circle is NOT mindfulness or psychotherapy training. However, it could be a useful add-on to these as well as education/teacher and human resources training.
The Sovereign Circle is all about coaching and education - providing tools, strategies and resources to support you to make any changes you choose to and become the expert in your own life and stand in your own power.
If you are in psychotherapy whilst you are involved with the Sovereign Circle, please tell your therapist.