Do you have a change you want to make in your business, career or life (big or small), a project or idea that you are ready to create? It is time to embrace your courage and confidence?
Do you believe that connecting with others can encourage you to take ownership, spark creative ideas and support you with the questions that arise with transforming your business, career and life?
Are you sick of talking or thinking about this change and are ready to take action?
If so, I have an invitation for you...
Change is one of the few certainties in life.
Many of us want to change things in our lives or about ourselves, but that is not the main problem.
One of the main problems is we are fearful, can lack confidence and we criticise and judge ourselves harshly for not making the change/s.
A few years ago, it dawned on me. I finally realised I had to change on the inside for the outside to change. It was a real lightbulb moment and I understood what Aldous Huxley meant when he said - “I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.”
I have been making changes ever since and now it is time to share the adventure of change with YOU!
What Will You Learn or Remember?
We will take the time so you can align to your mind, heart and soul.
The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories you are telling yourself, the heart work looks at the practices of forgiveness, emotional intelligence and compassion and the soul work relates to living in alignment with your gifts and making a difference to others.
As part of the Turning Point, you will be invited to -
- Identify a change you would like to make over 90 days.
- Determine and align with what matters most to you (yes it is different for each of us).
- Connect to your strengths and values.
- Establish sustainable habits and routines, so you can focus on your change.
- Grow your confidence and decision-making skills.
- Focus on your change and identify a range of strategies for creating greater flow and harmony.
- Discover any stumbling blocks or resistance, including becoming aware of your monkey mind.
- Increase your accountability levels.
- Be reminded to take small incremental steps in your day, week and month!
- Celebrate your change.
How does The Turning Point: 90-Day Online Coaching Circle work?
The Turning Point is all about YOU!. It is about you focusing on your change over 90-Days, so you can learn to know, like and trust yourself more in a safe and supportive environment.
Throughout the 90 days, you will focus on one change for your business, career and/or life, develop strategies and identify what is really preventing you from taking action towards achieving your potential and experiencing flow in your life.
We start on September 30, 2017 and go through until December 23, 2017. A brief overview follows -
The Start: Setting Your Intentions for Change
On September 30, 2017 there will be a webinar. In this webinar you can set your intentions for your change. You will also receive workbook 1 of The Turning Point. In your booklet you will identify the change you would like to make, discover where you are and what is stopping you from making the change and then create a plan to make the change.
You will learn a way to let go of what is holding you back and how to change your story. You will then execute the plan and reflect on your changes, so you can eliminate those barriers, be inspired and take action towards a career and life you love!
90 Days of Mentoring. Education and Support
Throughout the Turning Point you will receive 90 days of mentoring, education and support from an ICF accredited coach and mindfulness teacher. Jane is there to support you wholeheartedly and wants to see you step forward in to your own greatness!
12 Booklets for Reflection, Learning and Creating Change!
To help you reflect and make the changes you would like to make, you will receive 12 booklets with activities and worksheets throughout the Turning Point. Jane has written these booklets and they include activities and worksheets she uses with her clients (and her self) when she is going through change. As soon as you purchase the Turning Point, you will receive the first booklet!
Daily Inspiration and Reminders
Each day over the 90 days, you will receive inspiration and reminders to support and encourage you to stick to your change.
A brief overview of the adventure we will go on and the dynamic stages we will go through as you make your change include -
When you join the Turning Point, you'll benefit from -
Personal Growth and (Un)Learning
As you participate and engage in the Turning Point, you will discover additional confidence and evolve as a person. Engaging with a group of like-minded people can bring a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth.
No longer will you feel like you are trying to do it all by yourself! In the Turning Point, you will be setting up, focusing on and developing systems to track your changes. You will find yourself more inspired to take action when you have a support system cheering you on.
Practice, Practice, Practice
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
Energy & Flow
There may be days (or weeks) in your career or business when you do not have very much energy. However, when you are aligned with your own heart and soul and other people something happens and life starts to flow with ease and grace.
Encouragement and Support
You will have encouragement from other Turning Point members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In the Turning Point, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's included in the Turning Point: 90-Day Online Coaching Circle?
When you join the Turning Point, you will receive the following -
You will be invited to 12 x 60-minute webinars. All are Saturday 10am QLD, Australia time.
A 1 x 60-minute coaching session with Jane in included in the Turning Point. You can schedule this session at anytime during the 90 days (subject to availability).
Our Secret Facebook group is a great place to share your focus and habits, so we can watch your progress!
To help ensure your focus is on your intentions, we have created 12 Turning Point workbooks for YOU! Workbook 1 - 47 pages (receive on purchase), Workbooks 2 - 12 receive before each webinar.
Each day in the Facebook group you will receive inspiration to remind you of your focus for the day and also to motivate you to make those changes.
You will have access to an ICF Credentialed Coach whilst you are a member of the Turning Point in the private Facebook group.
When you join the Turning Point you connect with other like-minded people in our secret Facebook group.
When you are completing the Turning Point, you will have access to the Learning Hub throughout the 90 days.
What could the Turning Point: 90-Day Online Coaching Circle be used for?
A good place to start is with the question - what are you afraid of or what scares you? This can help you start to identify the change you are ready to make. The changes can be made in any of the following areas of life -
1. Career / Business, 2. Confidence / Emotional Awareness, 3. Giving / Contribution / Community, 4. Family / Friends, 5. Health / Body / Fitness, 6. Intimate Relationship, 7. Leisure / Fun, 8. Life Purpose / Passion, 9. Money / Finances, 10. Personal Growth / Learning, 11. Space / Physical Environment, and 12. Travel / Holidays.
If you need some more help, here are some examples of changes and promises you could make in the Turning Point -
- starting to become your own best friend
- transforming self-doubt
- being a more confident public speaker
- going for that promotion
- becoming a better delegator
- breaking-up with comparison
- connecting with your finances
- eliminating gossip
- believing in yourself
- decluttering your home
- simplifying your life
- finishing or starting a course
- improving your communication
- overcoming procrastination
- starting to exercise
- decluttering your office and e-mail
Who is the Turning Point: 90-Day Online Coaching Circle?
- are ready to break up with draining habits and unnecessary stress/drama and create habits for bliss and success in your business, career and life
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt) so you can focus and align to what matters most to you
- know it is time to make your dreams a reality
- would like to trust yourself more
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey
- build a grounded sense of confidence and change self-sabotaging patterns
- want to be held accountable to your dreams whilst creating a career, business and/or life you love
- are ready to keep growing and learning to continue to take your personal and professional life to the next level!
3 Reasons to Join the Turning Point: 90-Day Online Coaching Circle
There are a number of reasons to join us in the Turning Point, including -
- The Turning Point is interactive. You will join a community of people making changes in their business, career and life. The community is a safe and supportive place that will honour and recognise where you are now, identify what you would like to change and continue to support and celebrate when you complete your change.
- Fear is stopping you from taking the next step in your business, career or life. You cannot think your way out of fear, you have to find the courage and take action. In the Turning Point we will be supporting you to take action each day and tap in to the power within.
- The Turning Point is simple and grounded in research. In essence, the Turning Point is simple, however sometimes the simple things are also the hardest. It is about unlearning as well as remembering and being yourself. Yes, it is also grounded in research, which is why it is 90 days!
What are other people saying about the Turning Point: 90-Day Online Coaching Circle?
"Most of what I set out to achieve has come to fruition, some I'm still in the midst of and some others are just making time...perhaps it just wasn't their time. I've learnt that game plans can change, but it's so helpful to have one in the first place! Thanks so much Jane!" - JP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in the Turning Point!
Of course you can. That is why we are running the Turning Point online, so it opens up access and inclusion for you!
No, it is not.
The Turning Point is an educational program that focuses on changing behaviours - not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. Participants in the program take responsibility for their own experience, and Jane Taylor and the guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them.
You will receive 1 x 60-minute Coaching Session with me.
All of the booklets are created by me and you have access to the private Facebook Group. In this group, I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there. I am also leading the webinars, so you can also ask questions there.
Why I created the Turning Point - 90-Day Online Coaching Circle...
Hi - I am Jane and I created the Turning Point: 90-Day Online Coaching Circle after growing up and experiencing many changes, but not really understanding it or liking it (I am a recovering perfectionist). After supporting many people through change and running online accountability programs, I felt change was being misunderstood and participants were giving up on themselves (and their dreams). I have also found that in order to master life, we need to continue to practice living wholeheartedly and the more we learn, the more we realise we don't know (and realise bliss is a state of mind and an ongoing process).
Also, at the end of both programs, participants shared with me how much they enjoyed receiving e-mails, inspiration and activities to help keep them focused and accountable towards their dreams. Subsequently...
The Turning Point is an online learning community for women who are ready to take action and embrace their courage whilst making change in their life. They would like to be held accountable, educated, supported, inspired and celebrated as they break up with fear (and other draining habits) and take small and empowering steps towards creating changes in their career, business and/or life over 90 days so they can create a life they love.