What Will You Learn?
We will take the time so you can start to realign to your mind, body, emotions and spirit. The mind work is about becoming aware of attitudes, beliefs and stories about self-care and wellbeing, the body work relates to you tuning in to your uniqueness, so you take action in alignment with your body's needs, the emotional / heart work looks at the practices of gratitude, emotional intelligence and self-compassion and the awareness work relates to living in alignment with your present life.
Specifically you will learn to -
- take time out to reflect and focus on your self-care,
- create your self-care vision and identify what self-care is for you (yes it is different for each of us),
- establish sustainable habits and routines for your self-care and wellbeing,
- focus on prioritising and identifying a range of strategies for your self-care,
- start to reclaim your power and develop greater self-trust,
- create your own self-care plan,
- determine the attributes of your Inner Circle of Trust, so you can start looking for them,
- discover any stumbling blocks and start to transform them, and
- start taking steps towards greater self-care and wellbeing.
How does the Untangle and Nourish - Online Self-Care Circle work?
Untangle and Nourish goes for 28 days and the Online class is on September 9, 2023 .
Essentially Untangle and Nourish an online growth and education circle that is about supporting people to transform their relationship with themselves by developing self-awareness, self-knowledge and self-confidence and trust. There are four main areas of Untangle and Nourish.
Each of the four areas are outlined below...
1. Nourishing You Toolkit (individually priced @ $147).
You receive access to the toolkit as soon as you join, so you can start to transform your relationship with yourself around self-care 🙂 Currently this toolkit has 31 experiments / worksheets, 2 x templates, and 2 x research articles. You have access to the toolkit for 90 days in the (un)learning hub and you can read more about it here.
2. 1 x 60-Minute Online Circle / Webinar.
We start Nourishing You with an online gathering and a workshop called "Not All Self-Care Is the Same!" After the workshop we will go through a process to help you set your intentions as well as briefly go through the 4 modules of the Nourishing You Toolkit. The circle is 9/9/23 @ 1pm (QLD Time).
3. Daily Reminders and/or Inspiration.
Each day over the 28 days, you will receive daily reminders and/or inspiration. These have been designed to support you to reconnect with your relationship with yourself, grow your confidence and take aligned action in relation to self-care.
4. Unlimited E-mail Support.
Yes I understand big groups can be useful. However, how much personalised attention do you receive? And how often do you get distracted in there and lose track of time? With unlimited e-mail support, you can ask as many questions as you like and receive that personalised attention you deserve 🙂
When you join Untangle and Nourish, you'll benefit from -
As you participate and engage in Untangle and Nourish - Online Self-Care Circle you have the opportunity to discover what works for your self-care and wellbeing (yes we are different). When you start to re-align with your own heart, mind, body and awareness life starts to flow.
Yes I know you may know the steps you need to take, however are you actually taking them? If so, well done! If not, this is one of the reasons why people love the course I have created - due to the structure and accountability. Something happens when you commit to another person and not just yourself!
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
You will have encouragement and support from Jane. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated your successes? In Untangle and Nourish, we want to share your successes, no matter how big or small they may seem!
What's included in the Untangle and Nourish - Online Self-Care Circle?
Beside what you receive in the Nourishing You Toolkit (31 experiments and worksheets, 2 x templates etc), you also receive the following inclusions in the Untangle and Nourish - 28-Day Online Self-Care Circle -
- 1 x 60-Minute Live Webinar
- Accountability for 28 days
- Daily Inspirational Quote/Reminder for 28 Days
- Unlimited E-mail Access from Jane for 28 Days
- Access to the Online (Un)Learning Hub for 90 Days
Who is Untangle and Nourish for?
The Untangle and Nourish - 28-Day Online Self-Care Circle is for you if you -
- know it is time to stop and focus on your self-care and essential needs,
- are ready to change your relationship with yourself and increase your accountability and responsibility,
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt),
- would like to increase your self-awareness and self-knowledge around self-care,
- are ready to start to transform your self-care routine,
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth, and
- want to keep growing and (un)learning.
What Are Other People Saying About Untangle and Nourish?
In its current format - this is the first time we are offering Untangle and Nourish - 28-Day Online Self-Care Circle. However, in saying that, Jane has had a long history of supporting people and their health and wellbeing.
As soon as we have feedback from the people who complete the circle, we will add it.
Why I created Untangle and Nourish...
Hi - I am Jane - thanks for dropping by.
I created Untangle and Nourish - Online Self-Care Circle after having many conversations with a number of clients.
After creating the Nourishing You Toolkit, a few people asked me about what small steps I continue to take to continue to look after myself and they also wanted some more ongoing support with self-care. So I decided to value add to Nourishing You with a webinar and a safe and supportive community where it was OK to start talking more about self-care (yes more than bubble baths). Subsequently, Untangle and Nourish was created.