What Will You Receive from the Coaching?
I cannot guarantee what you receive from the coaching as it really depends on you and what your intentions are...
The International Coach Federation (ICF) refers to coaching as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential." Coaching recognises the client as the expert in their own world (life and work) and knows every person is creative, resourceful, and whole.
Basically the coaching process is about you identifying where you are now, where you would like to be and then helping you close that gap. I can imagine you will increase the following 3 areas though 🙂
The first step to change is self-awareness. To know thyself is the beginning of all wisdom.
How would your life change if you had greater self-awareness and invested in time just for you?
Managing yourself helps you to live intentionally and untangle from overcommitment and overwhelm.
How would your life change if you had greater clarity and focused on the right tasks?
Care for Yourself
Caring for yourself and how you feel is essential to your wellbeing and transforming chaos.
How would your life change if you started to care for yourself more and focused on your needs?
How Does Whole-Hearted Connection Coaching Work?
To start with you have the choice of a 3-month or a 6-month package. Throughout the coaching, as your coach I will be supporting you to -
- Discovering and clarifying where you currently are in each of the 12 areas of your life
- Identifying what your vision and values are for your life
- Supporting you to identify your current obstacles and challenges
- Keeping you accountable and helping you to take responsibility for you and your life
- Helping you to create your action plans
- Eliciting solutions and strategies from you
- Providing support to you.
What's Included in the Whole-Hearted Connection Coaching packages?
Currently we have two coaching packages to support you to BE whole-heartedly YOU. A brief outline follows, however the full outline is in the learning portal or in the FAQ section below.
1 x 60-Minute Discovery Session
To start your Whole-Hearted coaching adventure, you will receive 1 x 90-Minute Discovery Session with Jane. This has been designed for you to decide what your focus will be to start with. In this session, we will discuss your goals, current challenges and vision, so you can decide what to focus on.
2 x 45-Minute Coaching Sessions Per Month
After the first month, you will receive 2 x 45-minute coaching sessions. The first month you have the Discovery Session and 1 x 45-minute coaching session. The topic of each coaching session is up to you, however as a guide it could relate to any of the 12 areas of a whole-hearted life.
Access to the Learning Hub (with Worksheets and Tools)
You have access to the online learning hub. Currently, there are 12 lessons in the portal for you to access to develop self-awareness and self-knowledge.
Unlimited E-mail Support
During the time we are working together, you will have unlimited email access for any questions or concerns that come up in between our sessions.
3-Month Coaching Package
Includes 5 x 45-Minute Coaching Sessions
6-Month Coaching Package
Includes 11 x 45-Minute Coaching Sessions
During the introductory session, you can decide which coaching package is best for you. Schedule your 15-minute introductory call today...
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy - the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light." ~ Brené Brown
The coaching and mentoring model I use when working with clients draws from the latest evidence-based coaching and educational research, intuitive eating, cognitive behavioural, self-compassion and mindfulness-based tools and techniques, which (simply) look at the connection between thoughts, emotions, and actions. The intention is to support you to discover proactive ways to solve challenges and untangle from dysfunctional, unhelpful thinking and behaviour.
Book an Introductory 15-Minute Discussion Today...
I only take on a couple of clients per month, so if you are interested in applying, just follow the following steps -
- Choose your time zone and then choose a suitable time to have a chat.
- You will be taken directly to a link with a form and a variety of questions, so we can make the most of our time together.
- You will then call (or Zoom) me on the scheduled time and day to discuss your needs.
- During the session, you can decide if I am the right coach for you.
The Whole-Hearted Connection Coaching Package is for you if you -
- Are ready to increase your self-trust and confidence
- Are ready to focus on your priorities and what you can control
- Are ready to start looking after your own needs and have some fun
- Are ready to find solutions for any obstacles or challenges in your life
- Are ready to discover your motivation and energy to look after yourself
- Are ready to learn to say 'no' to others and 'yes' to you
- Are 100% committed to making changes (that you identify) and be 100% responsible for you
- Are at the point where you know something needs to change!
Ready to Get Started?
Hi, I'm Jane...
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course you can - we can cater for individual needs and requirements. Just apply for a 15-minute introductory chat and we can go from there.
Honestly, the coaching sessions are totally up to you. For me, Whole-Heartedness looks at each of these areas - 1. Career / Business, 2. Confidence / Emotional Awareness, 3. Giving / Contribution / Community, 4. Family / Friends, 5. Health / Body / Movement, 6. Intimate Relationship, 7. Leisure / Fun, 8. Money / Finances, 9. Personal Growth, 10. Self-Management, 11. Living Space / Physical Environment, and 12. Travel / Holidays.
As I have a range of coaching experience and am certified it a range of areas - including nutrition and health coaching, mindful self-compassion, intuitive eating, life coaching, emotional intelligence - it truly is up to you.