Know you want to change, however lacking motivation to do it by yourself?
Or realise it is no longer about the hustle, pushing or feeling overwhelmed to get things done and forgetting about your own needs and desires?
Or ready to create a new way of life - one that is aligned with the flow of your own energy and heart (not just your head) and that is sustainable and nourishing.
And of course you're welcome to attend as you are!
How It Works...
As a member of Whole-Heartedly YOU, you have the opportunity to pause and reconnect with your own inner wisdom, develop greater self-acceptance and align with what matters to you by developing self-knowledge, learning to like and trusting your self. We are starting on January 25, 2020.
The Daily Journaling Process and also the Monthly Masterclass is the focus of 'Whole-Heartedly YOU'. Each month (on the new moon) in the Masterclass we will meet and reflect, so you can decide on what your next focus will be.
In the Masterclass, I will guide you through -
- Inquiry questions and journalling prompts to help support your focus and take action on what matters most to you at that time,
- Activities and exercises to deepen awareness and let-go of any resistance to your hearts desire,
- Simple habit ideas to help support you to deepen your own wisdom and centre within your own being, and
- Stories and poetry to feed your own inner guide and wisdom.
Here's What Else You Receive By Belonging to Whole-Heartedly YOU...
The Whole-Hearted Connection Journaling Toolkit is included in the price. This toolkit helps you stay connected to YOUR priorities, needs and intentions each day of the year. Current price of the Journaling Toolkit is $95.
Each month, you will receive an e-workbook. The e-workbook will provide space for you to complete the activities and exercises as well as help you discover and apply ‘ah-ha’ moments.
Besides the Whole-Hearted Connection Journaling Toolkit, there are another 20 tools, lessons, templates and worksheets you have access to and to support you to discover calm within the chaos of life.
Each day over the next year, you will receive an e-mail with a daily reminder or inspirational quote to support you to focus on BEing Whole-Heartedly YOU!
Our Facebook group is a great place to share any changes you have noticed and your focus for the month.
You will receive the daily energy tracking sheet so you can print it out and track your energy during the month (then reflect on them at the end of the month).
When you join Whole-Heartedly YOU, you can connect with other like-minded women in our secret Facebook group (whilst you are a member).
Each month we will share with you a book that aligns to Whole-Heartedly YOU. You can choose to read it or not and please note the books are NOT included in the price.
Throughout the year you are a member of Whole-Heartedly YOU, you receive unlimited e-mail support from Jane and your e-mails are prioritised, so you can ask questions.
This is what we will be focusing on in Whole-Heartedly YOU...
When you join Whole-Heartedly YOU, you will join a community of women who will be (un)learning to -
- Thrive as a woman and leader in ways that don’t involve hustling, working harder or longer,
- Trust themselves and know what is their responsibility and what is not,
- Understand the benefits and rewards of asking for help,
- Do more of the things that give them joy and energy (not deplete it),
- Notice when them are most productive throughout the day, week, month and year and when is best for you to take a rest,
- Work in a way that honours their inner body wisdom and helps them tap in to their own energy and creativity,
- Reclaim their own authenticity and power (yes you do have it), and
- Discover and invest in their own needs and dreams, so they can focus on what matters to them!
When you join Whole-Heartedly YOU, you'll benefit from -
As you participate, engage and do the work in Whole-Heartedly YOU on a regular basis, you will discover additional self-worth, self-acceptance and evolve as a person. When you start to re-align with your own heart, mind, body and soul life starts to flow.
Yes I know you may know the steps you need to take, however are you actually taking them? If so, well done! If not, this is one of the reasons why people love the groups I have created - due to the structure and accountability. Something happens when you commit to another person and not just yourself!
The key to life is paying attention and being present. Yes, this can be challenging. On the surface, it can appear easier to bolt and run away (don't worry I have done that many, many times), however in the long run it doesn't work. This is why we are going to continually practice coming back to focus on yourself and your needs.
You will have encouragement from other members. When was the last time someone gave you genuine support and celebrated you for being YOU? In Whole-Heartedly YOU, we want to share your successes and learnings, no matter how big or small they may seem!
Why a 28-Day Cycle?
Depending on the research you read, some people say it takes 18 - 254 days to change or develop a habit and change the neural pathways in your brain. I am not sure which research to believe some days, however what I do know is that it takes awareness, action and commitment to create sustainable change and develop effective habits and only you can make those changes (no-one can do it for us).
Therefore, each month you decide what your focus and goal is. The goal may take longer than 1 x 28-day cycle and that is OK, as you can then choose to make further changes / tweaks in the next 28 days - it is totally up to you!
Who is Whole-Heartedly YOU for?
Whole-Heartedly YOU is for the CEO, the teacher, the assistant teacher, the nurse, the business owner, the real estate agent, the sporting coach, the accountant, the human resources manager, business services manager, the receptionist, the mum, the grandmother, the writer, the printer and anyone else who has a successful career and very real time constraints.
It is for the woman who wants to be more, but most of all be present more. It is also for the woman who wants to do less. The woman who wants to undo what they have done and stop pushing to do and allow more being to unfold.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is for the woman who is ready to start a new project and bring something new in to the world. That project could be a book, a new business, a course or even transitioning in to a new job.
It is for the woman who is ready to stop, rest and begin to listen to their own inner wisdom and truth.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is for the woman who is ready to break-up with draining habits (i.e. "shoulds", "comparisons", "blame") and create greater freedom and sustainable wellbeing.
It is for all of us who are ready to practice being more alive and awake in this world, whilst increasing compassion, connection and courage.
Basically, Whole-Heartedly YOU is about you coming home to yourself, showing up for you each day over the next year.
- are too busy to look after their needs and desires,
- are ready to break up with disempowering habits and create habits that give you energy,
- would like to step forward and stand in your own power (with the support of other wonderful women) and know you cannot do it all on your own,
- want to continue to succeed in a way that is connected to your heart, mind, body and sou,
- reconnect with your deepest potential and live in a more connected and sustainable way,
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded women to support you in being the expert of your own journey (yes we want to celebrate YOU and are not intimidated by your gifts and talents),
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth and change self-sabotaging patterns,
- are waking up or have woken up to the truth of yourself as so much more than you thought,
- want to be held accountable to your dreams and desires and live in harmony with all areas of their life,
- would like access to consistent learning and support to stay focused, and
- are ready to keep growing and learning in their personal and professional life!
What Whole-Heartedly YOU is NOT...
Whole-Heartedly YOU is NOT -
- another blueprint, program or or 7-step course (human beings are too complex and simple for them - yes that is a paradox 🙂 ),
- about being perfect - it is about embracing your humanness and who you truly are whole-heartedly,
- following a program to get certain results. I cannot guarantee what you will receive (it depends on where you are and what you want to focus on for the month/year), and
- an advice giving space (as you are not broken and do not need fixing). It is about you returning to be the expert in your own life and learning to trust yourself fully.
Make time for your life and creative desires...
Come and join me and give yourself the gift and healing of your own attention and presence.
You will be grateful you did!
With the connection created in a safe and supportive environment and an investment of time and money, you will start to create a life that is more aligned with who you are and a deeper sense of belonging. You will start to develop greater awareness, have more compassion for your self, increase your confidence and trust yourself. This is about progress, NOT perfection. So if you already have these aspects covered you will dive deeper with the tools and daily check-in time.
Ready to Join?
Please join us if you are ready to -
- whole-heartedly reconnect to you and take ownership and full responsibility for your life,
- deepen your relationship with yourself, other people and the world around you,
- commit to both the time and financial investment,
- be connected to a safe and supportive environment where “no woman is left behind”, and
- claim the future your heart desires.
Please find another space if you are not ready to -
- show up for yourself, be seen or tell yourself the truth,
- do the work, take ownership or be responsible or accountable for your life,
- learn, grow, change or be coached (as you already know it all),
- commit to both the time and financial investment, or
- want me to convince you Small Steps is worth it - it is worth it when you decide it is!
Who will you BE at the end of 2020?
Who would you be if you reconnected to every aspect of your life? Who would you be if you reconnected to your natural state of wholeness? Who would you be if you truly trusted yourself? Who would you be if you reconnected to a community of people who supported you and had your back? Who would you be if you truly allowed yourself to show up and be seen whole-heartedly as YOU? Who would you be if you knew your voice mattered and you could express your own truth?
Your investment in Whole-Heartedly YOU is an investment in you becoming that womxn - one step at a time.
*** Time Sensitive Bonus ***
Since we are starting in January 2020 and some people are ready to go, I am gifting you the Nourishing You: Toolkit for Self-Care, so you can go through that over the Festive Season. However, this gift is only available until 5/1/20.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
- know how to watch Youtube or access videos online?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in Whole-Heartedly YOU!
Of course you can! That is precisely why this is online - so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
You get access to the Masterclasses I host. The Masterclasses include self inquiry, journalling and exercises. You will also have access to the Whole-Heartedly YOU secret Facebook group, whilst you are a member. In this group, I will regularly participate in discussions and you may ask questions whilst you are in there.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is a self-awareness, self-care, personal accountability and (un)learning process, not coaching. Participants in the program take responsibility for their own experience and changes in behaviour. Jane Taylor and any guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them, unless participants choose to hire them for other services.
The Whole-Heartedly YOU price is in Australian dollars.
We use PayPal and Stripe for our payments, so you will be able to pay in your local currency (and PayPal / Stripe converts it for you). So it doesn't matter where you live in the world, you can join us!
It is important to understand that Whole-Heartedly YOU is NOT mindfulness or psychotherapy training. However, it could be a useful add-on to these as well as education/teacher and human resources training.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is all about education - providing tools, strategies and resources to support you to make any changes you choose to and become the expert in your own life and stand in your own power.
If you are in psychotherapy whilst you are involved with Whole-Heartedly YOU, please tell your therapist.
No, it is not.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is all about education and you developing self-awareness and self-trust, it is not for treatment for any physical or mental health condition. All participants in the community agree to take responsibility for their own experience and the actions they take.
On each new moon, we will have the Masterclass. Why? Because a new moon is a great time to rest and reflect and see where you are. In the Masterclass, you can identify where you are in relation to the topic and what is holding you back.
There will be 1 x Live Masterclass (approximately 60-minutes) with Jane so you can decided your focus for the next month.
The schedule is as follows –
- On the New Moon at 8pm QLD Time if it is a weekday or 11am if it is a weekend - Masterclass (yes the Masterclass will be re-recorded, however the live Masterclass with NOT be recorded to protect participant confidentiality).
Jane will send you the link to register for these Masterclass session closer to the time.
Great, because this is not a program. This is about you developing your own self-awareness, taking care of yourself and learning to trust your own inner wisdom.
Each Masterclass is a standalone experience and you choose what you want to focus on at the end. However, there is also the Daily Energy Tracker, so you can tune in and learn to master your own energy and notice where you are each day.
Why I created Whole-Heartedly YOU...
Hi - I am Jane Taylor - let me share a little bit about Whole-Heartedly YOU.
At the end of 2014, I made a promise to myself - to be my own best friend by the end of 2015. I started to question everything around me (and still do). I decided on my vision, created boundaries, broke up with disempowering habits, allowed myself to stay in bed until I wanted to get up (some days), donated money to charities I wanted to, let go of situations and experiences that were exhausting me, allowed myself to start receiving more, live above the line, find my voice and started speaking up more as well as a number of other aspects. I also went to a lot of amazing professional development, however felt a little let down with the lack of follow-up support.
This continued in to the following years as I realised many of the things I was doing needed to become habits for my own wellbeing to live my destiny. Today, I feel more like the real Jane than I have in years. Yes, the adventure has been (and is) challenging (yep that's the truth), however I can see clearly that what I needed was to pause and gently reconnect with my own world of fears, distorted thoughts and insecurities as they held wisdom. Then once I was clear, I could take small steps towards my vision and purpose and move towards whole-heartedness. Pausing and reflecting is now well-ingrained in to my world and I continue to take small steps each day to living whole-heartedly. However, I also want to continue (consistently) this adventure in a community of like-minded women who are ready to start to take small steps towards their dreams and reconnect with their own wisdom.
So, I sent a survey out to the people on the Habits for Wellbeing list to see if this was something they also wanted to be apart of. They told me very clearly they wanted a place to learn more about self-care, self-confidence and wellbeing and then implement what they choose to. Subsequently, Whole-Heartedly YOU was created.
Whole-Heartedly YOU is an online (un)learning haven for womxn who are ready to invest time and attention to reconnect with their courage, flow and inner wisdom (e.g. confidence) over the next 12 months, so they can make conscious and empowering choices and lead a Whole-Hearted life through self-awareness, self-care, personal accountability and aligned action.