Why attend the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat?
There are so many reasons why it is important to take time to focus on your relationship with yourself, transform any resistance that you may have, so you can start to take care and trust YOUrself around your life. A few of them include -
- Start to end the struggle with your true self. Ever feel like you are never enough when it comes to love or connection, you are working long hours and your health is suffering or you are not worthy of being your true self? Is it time to accept who and where you are right now? During this retreat you will learn the tools of inquiry, mindfulness, self-compassion and self-care to help unravel resistance around your true self. “He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened” ~ Lao Tzu.
- What would happen if you stopped holding yourself back and were 100% YOU? Albert Einstein said it so well, "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got". Subsequently, if we want change to happen in our life, we have to change (yes sometimes that is easier said than done, which is why we have to re-claim our courage). And remember -“The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely” ~ C.G. Jung.
- Are you craving space to reflect, rest and renew? By reflecting and identifying what gives life meaning, you can start to trust yourself more and increase your wellbeing and start flourishing more. However - no-one can do it for you. YOU have to do the work and that is why we have created this retreat to support you to self-renewal and self-care.
What could you attend the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat for?
A good place to start is with the question - what are you afraid of or what scares you? This can help you start to identify the change you are ready to make. The changes can be made in any of the following areas of life -
1. Career / Business, 2. Confidence / Emotional Awareness, 3. Giving / Contribution / Community, 4. Family / Friends, 5. Health / Body / Fitness, 6. Intimate Relationship, 7. Leisure / Fun, 8. Life Purpose / Passion, 9. Money / Finances, 10. Personal Growth / Learning, 11. Space / Physical Environment, and 12. Travel / Holidays.
If you need some more help, here are some examples of changes and promises you could start to make @ Reconnect to You -
- starting to become your own best friend
- transforming self-doubt
- being a more confident public speaker
- going for that promotion
- becoming a better delegator
- breaking-up with comparison
- connecting with your finances
- eliminating gossip
- believing in yourself
- decluttering your home
- simplifying your life
- finishing or starting a course
- improving your communication
- transforming procrastination
- starting to exercise
- decluttering your office and e-mail
What's Included in the Weekend Retreat?
Included in your cost is two nights shared accommodation at the CasaGrande Resort and Day Spa on the Gold Coast.
Your breakfast, lunch and dinner are included whilst you are at CasaGrande Resort & Day Spa on the Gold Coast.
Before attending the retreat, you will be given the opportunity to have a 60-minute coaching session with Jane.
To help you embrace your courage and focus on you, you will receive a Reconnect to You retreat workbook.
To deepen your self-awareness and self-knowledge, we will be facilitating inquiry, mindfulness and meditation workshops that have a focus on self-care and self-compassion.
Jane and the facilitators are passionate about supporting you lead a meaningful life and flourish, so will be there to support you throughout the retreat!
At the completion of the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat you will receive a goodie bag to take-away.
What are the Objectives of the Weekend Retreat?
As part of the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat, you will be given the opportunity to -
Reconnect with Your Actions:
- Discover barriers to change and reasons why you might be holding yourself back,
- Start to create trust within yourself, and
- Identify new ways of behaving that will lead to more alignment, congruence with your needs and who you are.
Reconnect with Your Body:
- Discover how to relax,
- Start to accept your body, and
- Learn to listen and tune in to your body (the body doesn't lie).
Reconnect with Your Head:
- Start to discover limiting beliefs or areas you avoid that are holding you back and creating resistance in your life,
- Learn to identify and befriend the inner critic, and
- Take time to focus and envision the future.
Reconnect with Your Heart:
- Start to increase your self-compassion and practice forgiveness,
- Increase self-awareness and self-mastery, and
- Examine the role of “emotional intelligence” in your life.
Reconnect with Your Voice:
- Bring your empathy to your communication and relationships,
- Understand your personal boundaries and how to implement them effectively,
- Practice ways to speak clearly and with higher levels of compassion and kindness.
Start to Create and Lead an Aligned Life:
- Develop a plan for your life based on your intentions,
- Be invited to inquire in to your beliefs and stories on self-care and love,
- Have time to sleep, eat nutritious fresh food and rejuvenate, and
- Connect with a group of like-minded women.
What are the Details for the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat?
The details for the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat are as follows -
Dates: June 29 - July 1, 2018
Time: 1.00pm on the Friday until 2pm on the Sunday (QLD Time)
Venue: CasaGrande Resort and Day Spa - 122a Broadwater Esplanade, Bilambil NSW 2486
Cost: By April 29, 2018 - $995 (including food, activities and accommodation). After April 29, 2018 - $1195 (including food, activities and accommodation).
Facilitator: Jane Taylor
Number of Women: To ensure this is an intimate gathering, there is a maximum 11 women.
For more information, please phone Jane on 0411 033967 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What Will You Receive at the Retreat?
The retreat really depends on YOU and what YOU are hoping for! Jane will check-in with you prior to the retreat to help make your intentions happen. In saying that, you will more than likely receive -
- build self-awareness in relation to your current behaviours,
- gain insights in key skills and techniques for self-care and self-compassion,
- increased emotional awareness and resilience,
- increased ability to relax and greater connection to your true self,
- improved self-acceptance,
- evidence-based strategies to cope with short and long term stress (i.e. self-compassion and mindfulness) so you can live in flow,
- strategies to deal effectively with difficult conversations and increase mindful communication,
- ability to recognise your triggers when it comes to self-care so you can adapt accordingly,
- unconditional support from Jane (this is a definite!),
- fresh nutritious food (another definite), and
- increased connection with like-minded women.
Itinerary/Timetable for the Reconnect to You: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat
6.00pm - 6.30pm Relax before dinner
7.00pm - 8.30pm Connection Activity
Who is Catering @ the Retreat?
We are very lucky to have secured Lara from Yummy Lara to do the catering. Lara has created a special vegetarian menu for us throughout the retreat, however is very flexible and is happy to to cater to your needs. Just let us know 🙂
Ready to Book in?
Great - contact Jane and I will send you a retreat application form. Once I receive that back with payment, I'll organise a time to connect with you, so we can make sure we cater the retreat to your needs!
Jane Taylor - Habits for Wellbeing
Jane Taylor is a coach, speaker and educator. She began her career as a professional athlete competing on the world tennis stage before finding her passion – learning and building relationships. This passion evolved in to a career in education as well as facilitating national coaching programs for Tennis Australia and co-ordinating national initiatives for education, before starting Habits for Wellbeing.
Jane has trained and facilitated over 30,000 people in leadership, coaching and mental health and wellbeing and really enjoys supporting women to shift from fear to flow and "Discover the Courage to Live Your Career & Life Wholeheartedly... One Habit at a Time." To read more about Jane’s experience and qualifications, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you call Jane to book in for the retreat -
- you will be sent a registration and participation form,
- after we receive your forms, an invoice (that may be able to be used for taxation purposes - check with your accountant) will be sent to you,
- once payment is received, you will have a conversation with Jane, so you can prepare for the retreat and ensure the retreat is tailored to meet your needs.
N.B. the retreat can be linked to CPD for professionals including the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.