What are the Objectives of the Retreat?
As part of the It's All About YOU: Womxn's Self-Care and Self-Renewal Retreat, you will be given the opportunity to -
Realign with Your Actions -
- Discover barriers to change and reasons why you might be holding yourself back,
- Start to create trust within yourself, and
- Identify new ways of behaving that will lead to more alignment, congruence with your needs and who you are.
Realign with Your Mind -
- Start to discover limiting beliefs or areas you avoid that are holding you back and creating resistance in your life
- Learn to identify and befriend the inner critic, and
- Take time to focus and envision the future.
Realign with Your Voice -
- Bring your empathy to your communication and relationships,
- Understand your personal boundaries and how to implement them effectively, and
- Practice ways to speak clearly and with higher levels of compassion and kindness.
Realign with Your Body -
- Discover how to relax and move the body in a gentle and nourishing way,
- Start to accept your body, and
- Learn to listen and tune in to your body (the body doesn't lie) and give it a time to relax and renew.
Realign with Your Heart -
- Start to increase your self-compassion and practice forgiveness,
- Increase self-awareness and self-mastery, and
- Examine the role of “emotional intelligence” in your life.
Start to Create and Lead an Aligned Life -
- Develop a plan for your life based on your intentions,
- Be invited to inquire in to your beliefs and stories on self-care and love,
- Have time to sleep, eat nutritious fresh food and rejuvenate, and
- Connect with a group of like-minded womxn.
What's Included in the Retreat?
There are two ways to attend the retreat - with accommodation (i.e by staying at Saltbush) or without accommodation. Each of these options are outline below...
For those just wanting to attend the retreat, you will receive...
To deepen your self-awareness, we will be facilitating wellbeing and meditation workshops that have a focus on self-care and self-renewal.
Each day on retreat, Janine will run at least one yoga class / relaxation / meditation for the participants.
To help you embrace your courage and focus on you, you will receive a It's All About You retreat workbook.
Your lunch is included in the retreat price and each day you can order from the Cafe at the Cottage.
Janine and Jane are passionate about supporting you lead a meaningful life and flourish, so will be there to support you throughout the retreat!
At the completion of the It's All About You Retreat, you will receive a goodie bag to take-away.
For those wanting accommodation included, you will receive the above plus...
Included in your cost is four nights accommodation at the Saltbush Retreat in Longreach.
Your breakfast in included in your accommodation price at Saltbush Retreat.
On the Friday Night, we will be going on a River Cruise to relax and develop connections.
What are the Details for the It's All About YOU Retreat?
The details for the It's All About YOU: Womxn's Self-Care and Self-Renewal Retreat are as follows -
Dates: Wednesday April 6 - Sunday April 10, 2022
Time: 2.00pm on the Wednesday until 10am on the Sunday (QLD Time)
Venue: Saltbush Retreat - 63-65 IIfracombe Road, Longreach QLD 4730
Cost: We have 3 costs for the retreat and they are as follows -
- Retreat Only (i.e. your own accommodation) - $595 (early bird by 6/1/22) and then $695 (from 7/1/22 until 6/3/22).
- Slab Hut (includes 1 Queen bed - 11 available) - individual $2320 (early bird by 6/1/22) and then $2420 (from 7/1/22 until 6/3/22).
- Homestead Stables (includes 1 King bed, 1 single bed and 1 loft bed - 8 available + 1 accessible) - individual $2320 (early bird by 6/1/22) and then $2420 (from 7/1/22 until 6/3/22) or for 2 people $1840 (early bird by 6/1/22) and then $1940 (from 7/1/22 until 6/3/22).
- Please note - Accommodation rates also include Breakfast, Lunch and River Cruise.
Facilitators: Janine Luck and Jane Taylor
Number of Womxn: To ensure this is an intimate gathering, there is a limited number of womxn that can stay at the retreat with us. Number depends on whether any participants want to share (which will also decrease the price a little). We also have made it possible for womxn to attend without staying at the accommodation.
For more information, please contact Janine or Jane (details below).
What Will You Receive at the Retreat?
The retreat really depends on YOU and what YOU are hoping for! Janine and Jane will check-in with you prior to the retreat to help make your intentions happen. In saying that, you will more than likely receive -
- build self-awareness in relation to your current behaviours,
- gain insights in key skills and techniques for self-care and self-compassion,
- increased emotional awareness and resilience,
- increased ability to relax and greater connection to your true self,
- improved self-acceptance,
- evidence-based strategies to cope with short and long term stress (i.e. self-compassion and mindfulness) so you can live in flow,
- strategies to deal effectively with difficult conversations and increase mindful communication,
- ability to recognise your challenges when it comes to self-care so you can adapt accordingly,
- unconditional support from Janine and Jane (this is a definite!), and
- increased connection with like-minded womxn.
Itinerary/Timetable for the It's All About YOU Retreat...
6.00pm - 6.30pm: Relax before dinner
7.00pm - 8.30pm: Connection Activity / Yoga
7.00pm - 8.30pm: Connection Activity / Yoga
Ready to Book in?
Great - contact Janine or Jane and the will send you a retreat application form. Once they receive that back with payment, they'll organise a time to connect with you, so they can make sure they can cater the retreat to your needs (as much as possible)!
Your Retreat Facilitators...
Janine Luck - The Yoga Hub
Janine is a yoga teacher and has been teaching yoga in Ireland and Australia for over 15 years. She is a recognised Senior Yoga Australia teacher, Pilates & iRest. She is also the founder and teacher at the Yoga Hub studio in Mount Isa, Queensland.
Janine’s style of teaching is welcoming for everyone and everyBody and she is committed to sharing these practices so that more people can enjoy the lifelong benefits of Yoga.
Jane Taylor - Habits for Wellbeing
Jane Taylor is a coach, speaker and educator. She began her career as a professional athlete competing on the world tennis stage before finding her passion – learning and building relationships. This passion evolved in to a career in education as well as facilitating national coaching programs for Tennis Australia and co-ordinating national initiatives for education, before starting Habits for Wellbeing.
Jane has trained and facilitated over 31,500 people in leadership, coaching and mental health and wellbeing and really enjoys supporting women to shift from fear to flow and "Reconnect With Your Inner Wisdom and BE Whole-Heartedly YOU... One Habit at a Time." To read more about Jane’s experience and qualifications, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you call Janine or Jane to book in for the retreat -
- you will be sent a registration / participation form,
- after we receive your forms, an invoice (that might be able to be used for taxation purposes - check with your accountant) will be sent to you,
- once payment is received, you will have a conversation with Janine or Jane, so you can prepare for the retreat and ensure the retreat is tailored to meet your needs.
N.B. the retreat can be linked to CPD for professionals including the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
Both Janine and Jane abide by their respective Code of Conducts.
As a certified / professional Life Coach with the International Coaching Federation, Jane abides by their Code of Conduct and more details can be found here.
We will also discuss confidentiality as a group at the retreat to try and ensure every one is comfortable.