Sick of watching the years go by and not BEing or doing what you want?
Ready to say YES to you?
Yes to YOUR dreams, YOUR needs and YOUR desires?
How does the End-of-Year Ritual work?
The End-of-Year Ritual is all about you developing self-awareness and self-knowledge so you can focus on taking action towards your own dreams in 2020.
Each week we will meet for the Masterclasses @ 10am QLD Australia time and work through the weekly theme.
The details for the Masterclasses are -
- Reflect + Release - November 30, 2019 (10am QLD, Australia Time).
- Visualise + Dream - December 7, 2019 (10am QLD, Australia Time).
- Plan + Prepare - December 14, 2019 (10am QLD, Australia Time).
What Will You Learn?
Specifically you will have the opportunity to -
- Reflect on the learnings, highlights, challenges and experiences of 2019 + Release what no longer serves your highest good and tying a bow on 2019.
- Visualise where you are in your life currently in 12 different areas + Dream what your priorities will be in 2020.
- Plan your most important projects and breaking your projects down to intentions and 90-day blocks + Prepare to take your first action steps for quarter 1 of 2020.
What's included in the the End-of-Year Ritual?
Following is an outline of the inclusions in the End-of-Year Ritual. You will also receive an invitation to complete 3 quarterly reviews with participants (March, June, September) to check-in on how you are going with your projects and intentions.
Each week @ 10am QLD Australia time a Masterclass is held. November 30, December 7 & 14, 2019.
For each Masterclass, there is a workbook so you can work your way through each activity.
You will have access to the Online Learning Hub whilst you are completing the 21-day course.
When you join the End-of-Year Ritual you connect with other like-minded women in our private Facebook group.
Who is the End-of-Year Ritual for?
The End-of-Year Ritual is for you if you -
- are looking back on this year and you don't feel like you have made any progress on living a fulfilling and satisfying life,
- know it is time to stop and focus on your needs, desires and dreams,
- want to have more time for yourself (without the guilt),
- would like to increase your self-awareness and self-knowledge so you can take steps towards your dreams,
- build a grounded sense of self-confidence and self-worth,
- want to keep growing and learning so you can take your personal and professional life to the next level, and
- are ready to connect with a group of like-minded people to support you in being the expert of your own journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry, I know technology can be challenging and frustrating, so I have made it simple and easy to participate.
Do you currently have -
- an e-mail account?
- can access Facebook?
- access to a reasonable internet connection?
Yes - Great! You will be able to participate in the End-of-Year Ritual!
No. The End-of-Year Ritual is an educational process, not coaching. Participants in the course take responsibility for their own experience and changes in behaviour. Jane Taylor and the guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them, unless participants choose to hire them for other services.
Of course you can! That is precisely why I create the resources and have a private Facebook Group - so we can cater for individual needs and requirements.
No, it is not.
The End-of-Year Ritual is an educational and awareness process, not treatment for any physical or mental health condition. Participants in the course take responsibility for their own experience, and Jane Taylor and the guest experts do not have a professional relationship with them.
It is important to understand that the End-of-Year Ritual is NOT coaching, mindfulness or psychotherapy training. However, it could be a useful add-on to these as well as education/teacher and human resources training.
The End-of-Year Ritual is all about education - providing tools, strategies and resources to support you to make any changes you choose to and become the expert in your own life and stand in your own power.
If you are in psychotherapy whilst you are involved with the End-of-Year Ritual please tell your therapist.
The End-of-Year Ritual is offered in Australian (AUD) currency.
Why I created the End-of-Year Ritual...
Hi - I am Jane - thanks for dropping by.
I created the End-of-Year Ritual after a number of women shared with me that they had lost their sense of self and didn't know their values, strengths or needs and how to align to these so they could take action towards their dreams.
The End-of-Year Ritual is a 21-day exploration process for women to Reflect + Release, Visualise + Dream and Plan + Prepare for 2020 in a safe and supportive community.