What Will We Cover?
When you purchase the Coach's Business Start Toolkit - Systems and Templates for Starting Your Coaching Business, you will be given the opportunity to -
- take time and reflect on your own coaching business,
- develop systems, processes, checklists and templates for your coaching business,
- work on your business, so then you can work more in it and doing the things you love!
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit, however most of all it is about systemising your business.
Other benefits include -
- saving time - how much time do you currently spend doing administration tasks? What would your coaching business look like if you were able to invest more time in coaching clients?
- less stress and worry - what would you give to be able to do the most efficient and effective activities in your business? Yes, so you business flows with ease and no paperwork falls through the cracks again!
- greater energy - ever wasted energy trying to find clients documents or if something had been sent or completed?
By focusing on the above benefits, you will then be able to spend more time with clients, which can increase the income for your coaching business. How do those benefits sound?
What's Included in the Toolkit?
At present, the following is included in the Toolkit...
Lessons and Worksheets
Currently there are 31 lessons and worksheets within the (un)learning hub. Some of these lessons include templates, however many are stand alone lessons with worksheets.
At the present time, there are 42 templates that you can adapt to fit your own clients and coaching business.
Accountability from Jane
Accountability is built in to the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit, so Jane can help you stay accountable to yourself 🙂
Access to the Online (Un)Learning Hub
You will have access to the (un)learning hub for 365 days. If you require more time, please e-mail Jane. Presently, a total of 58 seperate topics/areas exist in there.
Unlimited E-mail Support from Jane
You will have access to unlimited e-mail support form Jane over the 365 days to ask further questions. Your e-mails will also be prioritised.
How Does the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit Work?
Following is a basic outline of the 9 modules with the toolkit...
1. Start Here Module -
- Introduces the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit and how it works.
2. Module 1 - Introduction to Systems and Processes
- The first module is an introduction to systems and processes and how they can support your coaching business.
3. Module 2 - The Initial Coaching Discussion
- Module 2 is about developing systems and process around the initial coaching conversation with the client.
4. Module 3 - On-Boarding New Clients
- So now you have clients, how are you going to on-board them in to your business so you can meet their needs / expectations?
5. Module 4 - Managing and Supporting Clients
Module 4 is about identifying the different ways your can manage and support your clients. Currently there are 5 lessons with templates.
6. Module 5 - Links to Key ICF Documents
- Module 5 is keeping track of your systems and process in relation to the key ICF documents.
7. Module 6 - Templates for Clients
Module 6 is about sharing some templates that you could use with clients.
8. Module 7 - Extra Templates / Resources for Your Business
- In Module 7, there are a number of extra templates and resources that might be useful for your coaching business.
9. Module 8 - Useful Tools & Resources
- In Module 8, there are a list tools and resources that could be useful in your coaching business.
10. Module 9 - Ideas for Growing Your Coaching Business Sustainably
In Module 9, we look at ways to optimise and grow your coaching business sustainably.
Who is the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit for?
The Coach's Business Starter Toolkit has been created for -
- the beginning coach who would like to start off on the right foot with their coaching business,
- the part-time coach who has been dabbling in coaching and would like to shift their hobby to a full-time business,
- the full-time coach who needs to establish systems and processes so they can take their business to the next level.
Yes you can. And if you know of another coach that wants to go through the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit with you, please let me know, so I can adjust the price for you both to show my gratitude for the support.