What Will We Cover?
When you purchase the Coach's Business Start Toolkit - Systems and Templates for Starting Your Coaching Business, you will be given the opportunity to -
- take time and reflect on your own coaching business,
- develop systems, processes, checklists and templates for your coaching business,
- work on your business, so then you can work more in it and doing the things you love!
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit, however most of all it is about systemising your business.
Other benefits include -
- saving time - how much time do you currently spend doing administration tasks? What would your coaching business look like if you were able to invest more time in coaching clients?
- less stress and worry - what would you give to be able to do the most efficient and effective activities in your business? Yes, so you business flows with ease and no paperwork falls through the cracks again!
- greater energy - ever wasted energy trying to find clients documents or if something had been sent or completed?
By focusing on the above benefits, you will then be able to spend more time with clients, which can increase the income for your coaching business. How do those benefits sound?
What's Included in the Toolkit?
At present, the following is included in the Toolkit...
Lessons and Worksheets
Currently there are 30 lessons and worksheets within the (un)learning hub. Some of these lessons include templates, however many are stand alone lessons with worksheets.
At the present time, there are 30 templates that you can adapt to fit your own clients and coaching business.
Accountability from Jane
Accountability is built in to the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit, so Jane can help you stay accountable to yourself 🙂
Access to the Online (Un)Learning Hub
You will have access to the (un)learning hub for 180 days. If you require more time, please e-mail Jane. Presently, a total of 50 seperate topics/areas exist in there.
Unlimited E-mail Support from Jane
You will have access to unlimited e-mail support form Jane over the 180 days to ask further questions. Your e-mails will also be prioritised.
How Does the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit Work?
Following is a basic outline of the 9 modules with the toolkit...
The Start Here section is the administration section of the (un)learning hub.
Module 1 - Introduction to Systems and Processes
The first module is an introduction to systems and processes and how they can support your coaching business.
Module 2 - The Initial Coaching Discussion
Module 2 is about developing systems and process around the initial coaching conversation with the client.
Module 3 - On-Boarding New Clients
So now you have clients, how are you going to on-boarding them in to your business? This module will support you to do that.
Module 4 - Managing and Supporting Clients
Module 4 is about identifying the different ways your can manage and support your clients. Currently there are 5 lessons with templates
Module 5 - Links to Key ICF Documents
Module 5 is keeping track of your systems and process in relation to the key ICF documents.
Module 6 - Templates for Clients
Module 6 is about sharing some templates that you may like to use with clients. Currently, there are 6 templates that you can adapt for your business.
Module 7 - Extra Templates and Resources for Your Coaching Business
In Module 7, I have collated a number of extra templates and resources to share with you that might be useful for your coaching business.
Module 8 - Useful Tools & Resources
In Module 8, I am sharing some of the tools and resources I find useful in my coaching business.
Module 9 - Ideas for Growing Your Coaching Business Sustainably
In Module 9, we look at ways to grow your coaching business sustainably. Currently there are 3 lessons in this module.
Who is the Coach's Business Starter Toolkit for?
The Coach's Business Starter Toolkit has been created for -
- the beginning coach who would like to start off on the right foot with their coaching business,
- the part-time coach who has been dabbling in coaching and would like to shift their hobby to a full-time business,
- the full-time coach who needs to establish systems and processes so they can take their business to the next level.