When you sign-up to the Habits for Wellbeing toolkit, you will receive the following tools FREE, so they can support you in discovering your courage and shifting from fear to flow!
A daily planner that can help you stay focused on your intentions during the day!
A monthly tracker, so you can focus on tracking your essential needs and what matters to you for the month.
A stages of change worksheet, so you can find out where you are and if you are ready to change.
A weekly planner, so you can focus on your most important tasks for the week.
A habit tracker, so you can track the changes in your behaviour along your adventure
A yearly intention planner where you can break your intentions in to monthly milestones.
The Habits for Wellbeing Toolkit comes out approximately once a week and contains:
- exclusive content and offers I do not share anywhere else,
- ideas and inspiration for courageously leading with your heart,
- links to the latest Jane's Journal posts (so you don't miss anything helpful!),
- my favourite personal and professional tools for reclaiming your courage, embracing your gifts and simplifying your life!
- links and information from other people I have learnt from and respect.
Occasionally I will send out emails letting you know about upcoming events, recommending a tool or resource from one of my friends or letting you know about a free webinar etc.
In the toolkit, I only recommend products and people I love or have learned from myself, and genuinely believe will help you reconnect with your courage.