Extended DISC Team Assessment
The Extended DISC Team Assessment can provide supporting information for most decisions relating to the team. It helps managers, leaders and consultants to understand how the team functions, how its behaviour can be influenced and how one should communicate with the team.
For the team itself it increases the understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the team and of each team member. It helps the team to communicate, cooperate and function in a more effective way.
The Extended DISC Team Assessment is based on the results of the Extended DISC Individual Assessment. The Team Assessment uses the same framework as the Extended DISC Individual Assessment and there are no additional questionnaires to complete!
Applications for the Extended DISC Team Assessment
There are many applications for the Extended DISC Team Assessment, including -
- organisational development,
- strategic decision-making,
- leadership development,
- conflict resolution,
- succession planning,
- new teams recently assigned to work together,
- teams that are struggling to communicate or collaborate, and
- high-performing teams that want to reach a new level of performance.
Extra Benefits of the Extended DISC Team Assessment
The Extended DISC Team Assessments can be customised to suit your needs and requirements. The three options are -
- Name and Shotgun Maps only,
- Name Map, Shotgun Map and Team Analysis, or
- Full report including Team Roles.
For more information on each of these reports, please contact us.
Discuss Your Needs and/or Get a Quote
Do you like what you have read and are interested in finding out more?
If so, please contact us and make sure you include as many details as possible (i.e. audience, number of people, location, date, outcomes etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many benefits to Extended DISC, including -
- It is extremely difficult to cheat the assessment.
- The assessment measures 160 different styles, some others only measure 16.
- Assesses pressure and stress of the individual.
- Has been designed for the workplace and shows natural behavioural style compared to workplace tasks and lists workplace strengths and development areas.
- Has the largest text bank available.
- Measures the individual on both conscious and subconscious behaviours.
- Can be administered in 60 languages and printed in 42 languages.
The Specific Behavioural Style Reports relate the Extended DISC assessment results to more specific job roles and their requirements. They provide useful information that point directly to certain tasks and job functions within the job role. The 10 available specific behavioural styles are -
- Customer Service
- Office / Administrative
- Information Technology
It is recommended the Specific Style Reports that relate to the present or potential future role of the person be used. A few of the applications of the results include:
To identify potential support needs,
To help in managing the person,
To help in personal development,
To help in career development, and
To assist with recruitment.
There are many differences. Extended DISC has many advanced features not available with DISC Profile®. So while DISC Profile® is a very trusted assessment used by many leading organisations, if you want the very latest assessment that can be used across all applications, Extended DISC is for you. Please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you in identifying the best fit for your needs.