Thanks for Dropping by Habits for Wellbeing...
WHY do we do what we do?
Our WHY is Simple - Because life is short and YOU MATTER.
Yes - Your Life, Your Gifts, Your Health, Your Voice, Your Money and Your Relationships 🙂
Our Vision is to Support Women to Change the Way They See Themselves.
Our mission is to support women to reconnect with their own power and embody their worthiness through coaching and education so they can live in alignment with their true selves and make their contribution to the world.
"Discover Your Courage to BE the CEO Of You... One Habit at a Time."
What does this mean?
- Just like Aristotle said - “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
- It is important to take care of yourself first, so then you can help others (i.e. you cannot give from an empty well),
- "The art of being yourself at your best is the art of unfolding yourself into the personality you want to be. Learn to love yourself, be gentle with yourself, to forgive yourself, for only as we have the right attitude toward ourselves can we have the right attitude toward others." ~ Wilfred Peterson
- We are here to live in love not fear and the way we get there is to follow our own hearts and release what is blocking us by taking one step at a time (one habit at a time) - moment by moment...
- If we all found the courage to be our true selves, follow our dreams, shine our light and share our unique talents and gifts, the world would be different.
I am passionate about helping women wake up and realise they matter in their career and life. I do this by supporting them to re-align with their power, embrace their gifts and transition in to doing the things they love now, so they can live a life of ease and freedom.
I am the creator of a number of communities, including the 90-day Commitment - an online community for women who are ready to find the courage, release what is no longer serving them and be themselves, so they can discover the truth, freedom, love and joy within their life. Rumi puts it like this - "What you seek is also seeing you." and the Tao the Ching - “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
For a long time, I had no idea of what I really wanted from life and my early career choices playing tennis were more about pleasing other people (looking for happiness on the outside) and being who I thought I was. It wasn't until my early thirties, that I really started to question life, look after myself and discover who I was on the inside and started to align to my version of freedom and harmony.
At Habits for Wellbeing, we've realised -
- Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom, just like Aristotle said - “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
- Every person has unique talents, skills and strengths to offer this world and we want you to share them. However, permission to use them can only come from you!
- YOU are the expert in your own life (sometimes we just need some support to feel the barriers of what is holding us back from opening your heart).
- Every moment of every day we have choices to make (either conscious or subconscious). The choices are either based in love or fear - WE CHOOSE LOVE!
- In honouring the Yin (the feminine) and the Yang (the masculine) to live in peace and harmony.
- When we discover the courage to change from within our own mind and hearts, that change impacts families, workplaces, communities and the world.
We deeply care about people and everyone's career, life and well-being matters (mine, yours and everyone else's as well). We are all in this together, so let's support each other by being real and authentic with each other so we can let each others light shine!
- Acceptance – through a deep acceptance, appreciation and connection with this moment
- Courage – to keep (un)learning, be seen, heard and gently meet ourselves wholeheartedly and live with vulnerability
- Empowerment – by acknowledging and recognising every person’s potential within
- Excellence - we aim for excellence (not perfection) in everything we do
- Freedom - allowing people to discover the truth of themselves
- Respect – for every person’s journey and ‘YOU’niqueness
- Responsibility – we do what we say and abide by our moral, ethical and professional responsibilities
- Simplicity - we focus on what matters and keep things simple and real
- Transparency & Openness – we communicate transparently, honestly and openly
How Can We Help?
Habits for Wellbeing works with women who are ready to step forward, re-align with their power, so they can embrace their gifts and talents in their career and life. Maybe you haven't fully seen or believed in your gifts, strengths or potential, but those around you have! However, as the days go by, you are starting to realise there is something more, something deeper, calling you and that call doesn't seem to be going away.
Maybe you are ready to -
- Get clarity on your personal and/or professional life, including what well-being means for you and start following your dreams?
- Find the courage and make the transition in to that business idea or career position you want (and remove any limiting beliefs or self-sabotaging behaviours along the way)?
- Let go of self-doubt and/or unworthiness (i.e. the lies you were told and believed) and feel confident in the 'real' or 'true' you?
- Rediscover your own values, personal power, worth and aliveness, however need some support to begin?
- Start taking better care of yourself and put your self-care and wellbeing back on your agenda?
- Love your life, honour your truth and be who you are and let go of what other people think?
- Expand in to the fullness of your heart and live a purposeful/meaningful life?
- Move from financial chaos or overwhelm to financial well-being?
- Start saying YES to yourself?
Which is where Habits for Wellbeing steps in. We can support you as you make this transition and discover your courage, release the blockages and find your way back to yourself by opening your heart. Contact us if this sounds like you.
Why Choose to Work with Me?
Because I am passionate about seeing YOU lead and be your true self - step forward, discover your courage and reclaim your power so you can live a wholehearted career and life.
My philosophy of coaching/mentoring links in with the following quote by Lao Tzu - "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves." The people I work with are often introverts, who care about being their true self, living a mindful and compassionate life, whilst making a contribution to the world (which is their gift).
To become a coach and mentor, I trained with the LCA and this training supported my previous Masters of Educational Studies and double degree as a Health and Physical Education Teacher. I have experience in helping people across the world through coaching and leading workshops in the areas of leadership, coaching, mindfulness meditation, nutrition coaching, mental health promotion and prevention and organisational wellbeing. You can read a longer version about Jane here.
Click here to discover the ways you can work with me.
Professionals: working with professionals (i.e. teachers, lawyers, bankers) to support them to make a transition in their career and life or start to look after themselves more so they can create inner harmony.
Education: working with students, parents, teachers and support staff in primary, secondary and higher educational settings. This has included delivering leadership and core employability skills (e.g. self-management, resiliency and self-efficacy skills) to students or working with teachers and support staff on how to develop leadership and resilience in their students and themselves.
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners: working with entrepreneurs, small and solo business owners to help them develop the mindset, vision and communication skills to grow success. This has been done through facilitating workshops, events and coaching to enable and support individuals and teams to take action towards their vision.
And you: the individual.
My Wish for YOU
To realise YOU MATTER and live a life of NO REGRETS! I really wish for you to unravel the fear and conditioning that is holding you back from remembering the truth of who you are -
"Discover Your Courage to BE the CEO of You... One Habit at a Time."
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.