Work With Me
Hi! I am Jane and I'm an Emotional Resilience and Wellbeing Coach and Mentor, who supports athletes and professional women to reconnect with their own wisdom, so they can BE themselves whole-heartedly by authentically owning and expressing their truth and create their career and lives from a place of love, worthiness and "I am enough"...
Our careers and life can throw us many challenges. At times we can feel overwhelmed, lost or lacking direction and purpose. We could be wanting to start a new career, get our finances organised, recover from an injury, manage our time better, prioritise self-care and time to nourish our body, mend a broken heart, grow and take you life to the next level or just want to try something new and be inspired by life again.
At times like these, it can help to have someone to talk to. Not someone to just motivate you, tell you to love yourself more or remind you to think positively. You want someone who believes in you. Someone who will support you, whilst you gain a fresh perspective and get back in to the flow of life, so you can create and lead a life YOU love.
And that is where I come in...
Supporting you as you take time to reconnect with yourself, realise you matter, believe in you (when you don't), get focused and help you in taking the steps to identify what matters to you and express your truth, so you can free yourself from mental (i.e. unhealthy habits, limiting beliefs, automatic negative thoughts and triggers), emotional and physical clutter and create a life, career and relationship YOU love. You + me. Partnering in your courageousness to expressing your truth and being your own authority.
Here's more information on my approach...
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy - the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light." ~ Brené Brown
The coaching and mentoring model I use when working with clients draws from the latest evidence-based coaching and educational research, cognitive behavioural and mindfulness-based tools and techniques, which (simply) look at the connection between thoughts, emotions, and actions. The intention is to support you to discover proactive ways to solve challenges and untangle from dysfunctional, unhelpful thinking and behaviour.
At Habits for Wellbeing, we've realised -
- Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom, just like Aristotle said - “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” - which is why we focus on knowing yourself on the mind, body and soul level.
- Every person has unique talents, skills and strengths to offer this world and we want you to share them. However, permission to use them can only come from you!
- YOU are the expert in your own life (sometimes we just need some support to feel the barriers of what is holding us back from opening your heart).
- Every moment of every day we have choices to make (either conscious or subconscious). The choices are either based in love or fear - WE CHOOSE LOVE!
- In honouring the Yin (the feminine) and the Yang (the masculine) to live in peace and harmony.
- When we discover the courage to change from within our own mind and hearts, that change impacts families, workplaces, communities and the world.
We deeply care about people and everyone's life and well-being matters (mine, yours and everyone else's as well). We are all in this together, so let's support each other by being real and authentic with each other so we can let each others light shine!
How We Can Work Together
Starting to realise you need to develop a habit of self-care and start to trust yourself?
Want to join other women on the adventure of nourishing their wellbeing? Click below to find out more about Small Steps 🙂
Click here to find out more.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.