Tools We Use
As you will be aware, in business as in life, it takes a team and a range of tools and products to make the dream come alive. So - we choose to use the ones below!
Have a look at any of the tools by clicking the links below, however if you choose to continue to use these tools, please know a cost may be incurred.
- Acuity Scheduling - looking for a great way to schedule your appointments with your clients? Click here for more information.
- SendOutCards - are you too busy to send birthday or thank you cards? Think it is too expensive to buy cards these days? Well, what if there was a system that sent REAL greeting cards to your friends, family and clients from your computer and also sent you a reminder to let you know a friends' birthday is coming up? Too good to be true? Please click here and try this amazing system and send a free card!
- Dropbox - helps you simplify your life and allows you to share files from your computer with other people. Click here to view what it is all about!
- Mailchimp - helps you design e-mail newsletters, share them on social networks, track your results and integrate with a variety of services you may already offer. Click the following link to trial them for free - Powered by MailChimp.
- GraphicStock - require images to match your content? Enjoy unlimited downloads of high-quality, royalty free photos, vectors, illustrations and other design elements with GraphicStock a try? Click here for more information.
Please note - if you choose to continue using some of the above tools, a cost could be incurred.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.
Learning to Say 'No' With Compassion and Confidence January 19, 2020
20 Loving-Kindness Quotes January 16, 2020
A Simple Overview of the Phases of the Moon January 8, 2020
Inspiring Videos on the Importance of Practising Presence January 6, 2020
A Simple Overview of the Four Phases of the Menstrual Cycle January 5, 2020