Tools We Use
As you will be aware, in business as in life, it takes a team and a range of tools and products to make the dream come alive. So - we choose to use the ones below!
Have a look at any of the tools by clicking the links below, however if you choose to continue to use these tools, please know a cost may be incurred.
- Acuity Scheduling - looking for a great way to schedule your appointments with your clients? Click here for more information.
- SendOutCards - are you too busy to send birthday or thank you cards? Think it is too expensive to buy cards these days? Well, what if there was a system that sent REAL greeting cards to your friends, family and clients from your computer and also sent you a reminder to let you know a friends' birthday is coming up? Too good to be true? Please click here and try this amazing system and send a free card!
- Dropbox - helps you simplify your life and allows you to share files from your computer with other people. Click here to view what it is all about!
- Mailchimp - helps you design e-mail newsletters, share them on social networks, track your results and integrate with a variety of services you may already offer. Click the following link to trial them for free - Powered by MailChimp.
- GraphicStock - require images to match your content? Enjoy unlimited downloads of high-quality, royalty free photos, vectors, illustrations and other design elements with GraphicStock a try? Click here for more information.
Please note - if you choose to continue using some of the above tools, a cost could be incurred.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.
The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace February 11, 2019
What Would Your Note to Self Say? February 11, 2019
The Daily Practice That Can Change Your Life February 4, 2019
Life and Work - Starting to Understand the Implications February 4, 2019
Are You Being Honest With Yourself? February 4, 2019