Work With Me
I'm a Happiness and Wellbeing Coach, who supports women to authentically engage in their life and be themselves...
Life can throw us many challenges. At times we can feel helpless, lost, confused or lacking direction and purpose. We could be wanting to start a new career or business, discover where you are financially, mend a broken heart or just wanting to try something new and be inspired by life again.
At times like these, it can help to have someone to talk to. Someone who believes in you. Someone who will support you, whilst you gain a fresh perspective and get back in to the flow of life.
And that is where I come in...
Supporting you as you take time out for yourself, realise you matter, believe in you (when you don't), get focused and help you in taking the steps to unravel your story and discover your courage. You + me. Partnering in your courageousness to be your true self.
Here's more information on my approach...
"We cannot teach people anything, we can only help them discover it within themselves." ~ Galileo Galilei
"Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy - the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light." ~ Brené Brown
At Habits for Wellbeing, we've realised -
- Self-knowledge is the beginning of wisdom, just like Aristotle said - “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” - which is why we focus on knowing yourself on the mind, body and soul level.
- Every person has unique talents, skills and strengths to offer this world and we want you to share them. However, permission to use them can only come from you!
- YOU are the expert in your own life (sometimes we just need some support to feel the barriers of what is holding us back from opening your heart).
- Every moment of every day we have choices to make (either conscious or subconscious). The choices are either based in love or fear - WE CHOOSE LOVE!
- In honouring the Yin (the feminine) and the Yang (the masculine) to live in peace and harmony.
- When we discover the courage to change from within our own mind and hearts, that change impacts families, workplaces, communities and the world.
We deeply care about people and everyone's life and well-being matters (mine, yours and everyone else's as well). We are all in this together, so let's support each other by being real and authentic with each other so we can let each others light shine!
How We Can Work Together
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more.