Mindfulness and Wellbeing in Schools
Habits for Wellbeing works with schools to develop a whole school approach to resilience and wellbeing. This could include facilitating evidence-based programs, debriefing emotional intelligence assessments, creating emotionally engaging curriculum with teachers or developing a strategic plan for a whole school approach to mindfulness and wellbeing.
Some of the topics for the professional development sessions include -
- Building Resilience and Managing Stress for Educators
- Developing a Whole School Approach to Resilience and Wellbeing
- Enhancing Emotional Intelligence within Schools
- Building Relationships based on Engagement, Respect and Trust
- Effective Communication with the Workplace
- Developing Mindfulness and Self-Compassion within Schools
We are here to provide you with the most supportive and effective interactive workshop possible, so please let us know what you are after. Our Mindfulness and Wellbeing professional development and strategic planning sessions are conducted in-person if living on the Gold Coast and other arrangements can be made if you are living in other areas.
Discuss Your Needs With Us
Find out more about our school resilience and wellbeing sessions and how your school can participate by sending an enquiry now.
Enquire now to discuss your needs and requirements today.
"Great! Thanks. I feel positive to continue on my life journey knowing what I can work on to continue to have success in life." - School Principal
"Can see myself using all of these skills. Great leadership and facilitating a comfortable/safe space Jane." - Teacher, Brisbane
Click here to read more feedback.